hailey

"Oh baby, you changed so much, and i missed you so much" my mom says while kissing my cheek.

"I missed you too mom" i giggle while giving her a hug.

"Come i bought a cake for you" my mom says while pushing me into the kitchen.

"DON!" i scream when i see my brother and tackle him with a hug.

"I never thought i was going to say this but i missed you sissy" my brother says.

Wow he's changed, his first light brown hair is now dyed dark and he has a nose ring.
And his voice, it's so goddamn low!

"Your voice!" I say while poking his stomach.

"Yeah yeah i've changed" he chuckles.

"And he has a girlfriend" my mom says while cutting the cake in pieces.

"Omg! Seriouse? Who! I want to meet her!!" I squek.

He rolls his eyes and push me off him
"You can meet her when we meet Luke" he chuckles.

A small smile comes on my lip from thinking of the blonde quiffed boy, with his pink lipring and the BITNP merch on.

"Come get some cake" my mom says and gives a plate to me.

There's something strange, exept for 3 plates there 4

"Is she here?" I ask while nodding to the 4th plate.

It went silence for a while, very strange for my family.

"Sweety i think he can say it by himself" my mom says while playing with the cake.

"Who?" I ask.

A man comes inside, he has light brown hair and ice blue eyes.

"Me" he says "i'm back"

"Uhm who are you?" I ask confused.

"He... he's your dad" my mom says.

My what? My dad? He left us, he left us 15 years ago and now he's back?

"No, he left us" i say a bit confused.

"But i'm back, i know i've made a big mistake to leave but i'm back to set all things right and live with my family again" he says.

"Why would you just come back? How did you find us? W-we were in The Netherlands and now in Australia so how did you find us?
And how long are you here? And why didn'd you tell me on the pho-" i say but stop.

I get it,

I went on tour, came on tv with intervieuws, people walking through the streets with my bandshirts on.
He's not back because he made a mistake.

Sure he made one, but he's back because i'm famouse! Because i will get much money what still goes to mom and he's back because we're acturely rich now!

"You aren't back because of us" i say mad "you're back because we're acturely rich now and i'm famouse!" I yell to him.

Okay maybe i'm sounding like a bitch but it's true.

"No i'm not" he says with guilt.

"Hailey, don't talk to that to your dad" my mom says to me while putting her plate down.

"He's not my dad, and never will be.
And you, you really think he's back because he wants to be there for the family? Well screw you then, keep the money and shit, i'm out" i slam my plate on the table and walk outside.

I hear my mom and brother yell to me but i don't care, i need to get away from there.

Suddenly my phone rings, i don't look at the caller ID and press the green button.

"Hailey" i try to put the moste normal voice on but fails.

"Hail, with Zerah, can you come to the old treehouse? And take some bandage shit and a water gun?" I hear her say.

"Sure i'm just on my way anyway" i say and hang up.

I quikly walk to the store and buigh the things befor walking to the old treehouse.

Lot's of memories are made here befor we moved to the garage from the Willows.

I come there and those 3 dogs with heels on who bullied Amber are infront of it.
One of them has a realy mad face expresion together with some red shapes on her face, i recordnise them by the rings from Amber.

Finaly, she came up for herself and punched that bitch.

Zerah's head pops out the door from the treehouse and nodds to them with a gunload sign.

I nodd and point the watergun to the 3 girls and press the button.

They begin to scream when the water reach them and run away.

Me and Zerah are on the ground, laughing our asses off.
When my laugher is gone i get up and walk inside.

Zerah isn't alone, Tracy and Amber are here too and Tracy's head is bleeding.

"Omg Tracy is everything alright?" I ask and she nodds.

"Yeah just a little wound" she says and i nodd and sit down.

"My dad is back"i say in a sigh.

It's silence befor Tracy speaks up "tell the story" she says and i nodd and tell them the hole story.

"Wow" Zerah says.

"I don't want to go back" i sigh and look down.

"Well we too" Amber says and i look up.

"Why?" I ask.

"Granny is dead, Mr. Willows gave the girl cave to Zers sister and Tracy is scared the bullies would be there" Amber says.

"O and they know about Mikey and the tatoo" Zerah says and i nodd.

"Well pass me a monster" Tracy says and Zerah throws a monster to her, Amber and me.

"Thanks" i say and take a sip of it.

Amber puts the new album from bring me the horizon on and we listen to it in silence.

"We always wanted this, going on tour, being famouse and make music like Bring Me The Horizon and Sleeping With Sirens, but now we are and still are in deep shit" Amber breaks the silence.

I nodd and look down to my butterfly tattoo "maybe" i begin "if we all don't want to go back, we maybe can live together somewhere" i say.

"That's acturely a good idea" Zerah says.

"But where do we go now?" I ask.

"At mine, it's acturely mine now and we can get all our stuff together" amber says and we nodd.

"Good idea" i say.

"And maybe we can smoke some weed!" Zerah yells.

"MAYBE NOT!" Tracy yells in the same happy voice.

Zerah looks down and we giggle "sure we can" i say and she smiles.

"Then let's go!" She yells.