Amber

There are coming 4 parts where each of them will be one of the girls.
Thanks for reading ♡

I sigh and put the keys in the door,
One turn away from grandmother,
I missed her so much and i can't believe she could take care of her alone without me.

Well you know my mother is addicted to alcohol so my grandmother took me away from her if she wasn't going to search for help.

As normal my mother didn'd search for help and died on an overdosis drugs and alcohol.

I live for 5 years by my grandmother and it was great living with her.

I put my music out and open the door to the small house.

"Granny?" I yell through the door.

But there's no answer.

"Granny, it's me Amber, where are you?" I call again while walking in and shut the door behind me.

Suddenly my uncle comes inside, looking tired af, big bags under his eyes and his ginger hair is all messy.

"Uncle sam!" I say and run to him giving him a hug.

"Hey Amber, we missed you so much, you need to tell everything about the tour" he says while rubbing my bag.
"Of course we followed you by the internet but we didn'd get everything" he says in a small chuckle.

"I will but where's grandma?" I ask looking around.

His face drops and his first happy face gets sad.

"I need to tell you something" he says while taking my hands.

Suddenly i get worried, what happend?why don't i know about this? And the moste importend question is, Where's grandma?

"Where's grandma" i ask in a low voice.

I see tears come into my uncle's eyes.

"Come let's sit down" he says and i nodd while walking to the kitchen and sit down on the chair where i always sit.

"When you was like 1 month on tour, grandma didn'd feel that well, she had a lot of pain in her chest and that stuff" my uncle begins.

"You aren't going to tell me she's sick aren't you?" I ask worried.

He shook his head a bit "not anymore" he says still sad.

A breath of releaf comes out of my mouth, so there's nothing with grandma but my question is still not answered.

Where is she?

"She died" he says looking up to me.

....

She died?

How can she die?

She can't die

She can't just die, like when i'm on tour, she can't!

This can't be happening, he's joking i know he likes joking....

"You're joking aren't you?" I say a nervouse chuckle coming from my lips.

"I wish i was Amber, they found cancer in her, and not just breast cancer but everywhere.
2 weeks after they found it out she passed away, we didn'd wanted to tell you something 'cause you needed to be concentrated on the tour" he says.

Tears are welling up in my eyes,

She's death, the woman who cared for me for 5 years! The woman who was my best friend, the woman who pushed me through with my drumming!
Who always told me i would get a man who will love me to the end of time!
To push me to go on that tour and leave her alone for 6 months.

But look what happens, i'm not even 1 month away and she passes.
All those things what she told me, i have it all now, exept her.
But all i wanted is her, i just wish i could talk to her one more time.

I begin to cry, not softly but loud ugly cries who would screw my make up and shit.

My uncle comes to me and hugs me but i push him away.

"NO LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell to him and run outside.

I can hear him call my name but i don't care anymore.

I need to get away from here.

*

I'm in my safe place,

The old treehouse from Hailey, Zerah, Tracy and me.

We build it together when we were 10.

I'm sitting in the corner of it, my loud sobs where replaced by just tears rolling off my face.

I know life was hard but not as hard as this, and now i don't have Ash to cheer me up.

I promised him to call him when i was home but i'm not in the mood, i want to be alone with my music and eat the shit out of me what i used to do.

I take another bite from my taco while listening to beside you from 5sos.

She sleeps alone,

my heart wants to come home,

I wish i was,

I wish i was..... beside you!

I wish i was beside granny and could laugh with her, to tell her about Ash and Hails relationship with Luke and Tracy's with Calum and Michael's action by Zerah.

Suddenly the door from the house swings open and a mad Zerah walks inside.

"Amber?" Zerah askes me confused, i think about why i'm here. "What are you doing here?" She askes me.

And that's when i tell her the story.

-------------------------------------

Short chapter for Amber

I think she's beautiful!!!!

Pic ↑ is Amberrrrrrrrr