filler

Hanging out with PTV was great!
They're so nice and it was so much fun.It's the next morning now and my head pounds.They bought me so freaking much alcohol, but it was fine to drink my frustration away.
Now on this moment, i lay in Luke's arms playing with his fingers and i want to be like this forever but we need to pack out stuff and go to America.

"Luke" i whisper.

"Yes beautiful" he says with his raspy morning voice.

"We need to pack our bags" i turn around facing him.

His hair is down and he's getting a beard.

"5 more minutes" he mumbles giving me a kiss on my cheek.

"No the bus goes over 30 minutes others it will drive away without us" i giggle putting my fingertips on his beard feeling it.

"And you need to shave" i say sassy getting a chuckle leaving his mouth.

"You need to stay in bed with me" he mumbles.

"Then not" i stand up walking to my suitcase taking some red shorts and a white crop top.

I put my pyama's off and take my short but i drop it when i feel strong arms around my waist and lips against my neck.

"Luke" i sigh of sigh it was more a moan.

"Yes baby" he responds feeling his hands get lower.

"Later i need to pack" i push me away from him.
I bend down to take my shorts and hear a gasp coming from Luke.

"Everything alright?" I ask conserd.

"Y-yeah everything. Is... alright" he breaths heavly.

"Okay?" I rais one eyebrow but then know what's wrong and smirk.

"I-i go to th-e bathroo-om" he breaths walking fast to the bathroom.

"Need some help?" I smirk.

He turns around and looke confused to me. "Realy?" He askes.

"Nope" i laugh and shake my head seeing him turn red befor he locks the door.

Luke luke luke.... you cutie.

----------

I look out of the window.

Another time we are in a plane.
It's fucking scary, what if we crash in the ocean of get shooted down by something?

I get away from my thoughts from Luke who's taking my hand and squeeze it.

"It's alright" he calms me down planting a kiss on my for head.

I nodd and continue looking out of the window.

When the plane's motor starded up my heartbeat get's faster and my breath heavier.
I fucking hate flying and because i can't sleep now i  need to deal with this shit.

Luke sees it and put the little screen for the window down and puts an arm around me, pulling me closer and puts one of his earphones in my ear filled with some greenday.

I sigh and smile to him giving him a kiss and mouth a thank you.

He smiles and i put my head on his chest and befor i know my eyes we're getting heavier and i fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------

Hey guys short chapter i know but i'm in italy and having wifi is like rare for me know.
I make a long squesy part for you when i'm in my plane home.
Thanks for reading and i love you guys ♡♡