she can go home

Amber pov

1 week later

"Ash come on, don't be such a slowie" i say, jumping up and down.

You can say I'm completly better, only a couple scratches on my face from the fall on my drums.

"Calm down Amber, we're in a hospital" Ashton says to me, and interwines his hand with mine.

I smile up to him "but she's finaly awake! And I want to hugg her again" i say in a childisch voice.

Ashton just chuckles, ruffling my know what shorter hair.
We walk to the section Hailey is and I smile, when I hear 'fallen angels' blasting through the hallway.

We walk to Hailey's room and knock, a big smile appearing on my face when I see Hailey, awake and sitting up right. Luke sitting next to her. Michael, Zerah, Tracy, Calum and Pierce The Veil are here too.

"Amber" Hailey squeels when she sees me.

"Hailey!" I run to her and hugg her, carefully so i woudn'd hurt her.

"How are you?" I ask her, rubbing her upperarms.
She gives me a smile, her grey blue eyes sparkling.

"I'm fine, only some painshots sometimes but it would go away" she says, taking Luke's hand.

I sit down, on the bed and smile.
"When can you get out of this shit place where we've been too much?" I say with a chuckle on the end.

She giggles, nodding her head in agree "if the last controles are alright, i can go home tonight" she smiles. "But I can't finish Warped" she says, her smile fading away.

"That doesn't matter, there will be a warped next year" I say, trhing to cheer her up.
She just shrugs, playing with ends of her bedsheeds.

"We will let you girls alone to talk about stuff" Michael suddenly says, standing up and taking his jacket.
"You girls want something? Starbucks? Pizza? Kfc?" He askes, a grin on his face.

"Caramel frappucino" Hailey says, throwing her hands in the air. "And a blondie, you know, those brownies with caramel and shit" she says with a childisch smile.

Michael nodds, we all give them the things what we want and then concentrate back on Hailey.

"So, how are you guys?" She askes us, sitting up right.
We all sit down on her bed and smile.

"Fine, all recovered completely" Zerah says to her, taking her hand.

"Good, did they find the asshole who brought us here?" She askes, anger in her eyes.

"Yes, it was a drunk, psychopath what didn'd know what he was doing, he shooted down some fans too, but they are alright" Tracy answers.

"But yeah, can we talk about something fun? I'm not in the mood in getting this memories back" i say, biting my lip.

"You're right, let's talk about that damn ring on your finger" Hailey says, taking my hand. "When's the wedding" she wiggles her eyebrows.

I laugh, placing a strang from my haie behind my ear, she's talking about the engagement ring Ash gave me.
"It's beautiful isn't it?" I say with a big smile. "We want to marrie this summer in Australia" she says with a big smile.

"That's amazing!" Tracy yells.

I nodd " i want to ask you guys something" i say with a smile. "Do you guys want to be my first man? Ladies? I dunno" i laugh.

Their eyes begin to sparkle "hell yes" they all yell at the same time.
Tracy stands up and begins to make a weird dance.

"Help me up, i want to dance too" Hailey says, me and Zerah help her sit up and hop there we went, all three dancing on 'she's kinda hot' what was now blasting.