take 1 action

We wait downstaurs for Tracy qnd Amber but they still aren't here.

"I'm getting worried, what if the fans getted into the room by a window and kidnapped them?" Zerah said and i laugh.

"Nah, just wait for a bit" i say patting her head and go furter texting Luke.

"Hey Losers" i look up seeing Tracy and Amber but Amber's beautiful brow hair isn't brown anymore but Bright Blue.

"What happend with your hair?" Zerah askes shooting up and takes her hair in her hand.

"That Cow here next to me thought it was funny to dye my hair blue in my sleep" Amber says sounding mad.

"I think it looks hot on you" i say smiling to her.

"I hate it" Amber sighs.

"Let's go" i say when Kevin and his group walks over to us.

*
"Can i have a ice frappucino java chip" i ask the woman who writes everybody's orders down.
She nodds and walk away.

So the videoclip goes like this:

We walk out of the garage from 'Zerah' to a car and sit down.
I in the front, next to me is Tracy and in the back is Amber and Zerah.
Tracy turns the radio on and the song begins where i begin to sing.
And then we all go wild while Amber drums with her sticks on the seat in front of her and Tracy and Zerah do that airguitar thingy.
And in the end we turn the look at the place we are and see a sea.
Lame i know but yeaaaah.

*

(Skip the record thingy cause nobody wants to knoe that)

"That was so fucking exauhsted" Zerag says putting her head on my shoulder.

"I know gummiebear, let's celebrate that it's done with some starbucks and walking past the sea" i say and the rest agreed.

We get our starbucks and walk to the beatch.
We put our shoes off and walk past the ocean and talk about what we want in the future.

"And you Hailey, do you want to marry Luke or something?" Tracy askes me.

"I don't know, i would love to start a family with him and marry him amd get little Luke's and Hailey's but not now, i'm only 16, living the dream of my life.
I want to enjoy the touring and playing with you guys.
But it will come and i don't know if he wants it" i say looking to my feat.

"Sure he will, you guys are ment for eachother, you're both so fucking much in love and i ship it hard, and my ships come true" Tracy says making us giggle.

"Well i ship you and Calum" i wink to her and she blushs.

"Ask him out" Zerah says and Tracy shooks her head.

"No, what if he says no?" She says worried.

"He woudn'd say no to you cause you're fucking amazing" i say hugging her.

"And if you ask Calum.... than i will ask Michael" Zerah says in a fake annoyed tone.

"I will" tracy smiles and we stop walking standing next to eachother and hold eachothers hands looking to the sea.

"I love you guys" Zerah says and i smile.

"I love you too" we 3 say in unision and a silence comes.

*

I walk back inside my room and hear a shower.
I smirk and walk inside the bathroom finding Luke in bath.

"Hey babe" i say and he opens his eyes of shock.

"Baby why are you in the bathroom?" He askes in a sigh.

"Oh i wanted to shower but eh... i see you're in bath so nevermind" i say and walk out.

"You can just shower or come in bath with me?" Luke says and i hear his smirk in his voice.

I roll my eyes and turn around.

"Okay" i say and close the door behind me.

I strip out of my clothes and get with Luke in bath.

He pulls me to him so i lie with my head on his chest and sit inside his legs.
(So his legs are like one on my left and one on my right)
The sound of 'teenage dirtbag' softly drums in the bathroom.
We just say nothing and sit there with Luke's arms around my waist and my hands on his legs.
I close my eyes and concentrate on the music.

Cause i'm just a teenage dirtbag baby,

Listen to iron maiden maybe with me

Oohoooooooohooo

"I know that moment when i saw your cover of it" i say and smile taking his hand and interwine our fingers.

"Oh yeah?" He askes and i nodd.

"I loved your voice and i need to say, that moment i saw you in the tourbus i fangirled inside" i say and giggle followed by a chuckle of Luke.

"I had the same with you" Luke whispers and kisses my neck.

"Let this be our song" he whispers and i nodd smiling and hug his arms.

And how does she know who i am?

And why does she give a damn about me.

Luke sings to me.

I smile and open my eyes and take some of the bells that are driving and blow it away.

*

"You look hot on stage" i say to Luke watching the show through youtube.

"Duh, i'm Luke hemmings" he says and takes that pose.

I quikly take picture and post it on twitter.

@BITNPhailey: "you look hot on stage"
"Duh i'm Luke Hemmings"
Weirdo @Luke5SOS

"I PAY BACK ONE TIME" HE yells and jumps on bed and takes his giant pinguin.

"I've got something for youuuuu" he says and i put my phone away facing him.
"What do you have for meeeee?" I ask him.

Luke stands up and walks to the bathroom.

What does he hides in the bathroom?

He comes back with something behind his back.

I smile and close my eyes like he tells me.

"Open your eyes" Luke says and i open my eyes.

He puts the object behind his back and i giggle.

It's a giant Pinguin with pink big eyes exept for blue.

"PINGUIN!" I yell and hug the pinguin.

It's a bit smaller than the one of Luke but it's so cute.

"Look what she got around her neck" Luke smiles and i look to her neck and gasp.

"Omg Luke that's so fucking beautiful!" I say and take the silver necklas with a little guitar on it.
I turn it around and read the discription in it.
Hailey ♡ Luke forever x

"Thank you babe" i smile.

"I'll put it on you" he says and takes the necklass of it and puts it around my neck with the other necklass.

"I love you" i say and kiss his sweet lips.

He bites my lower lip asking for entrance and i open my mouth a bit furter so he can slip his tongue in it.

"I'm tired" i say and Luke pecks me for the last time befor he pulls me to his chest.
I take the giant pinguin and hug it befor i fall insleep again.

But i felld sick this morning if i have it tomorrow again i go and search it up.
I'm not going to tell Luke it yet, he must concentrate on the tour....