be mine forever

Luke pov

I come back home, to be meeted by nobody. It's strange, 'cause Hailey is always home.
I kick my shoes out next to the door and shuffle to the kitchen. A plate full with pink and yellow cupcakes are on the table with a little note next to it.

Don't you dare to toutch those Hemmings! They are for my rehearsel with the girls. X H

I chuckle, looking down to the cupcakes infront of me. She could miss one, right? I take one with yellow frosting, when I want to take a bite I feel regret coming inmediately.

Why are you such a pussy Luke!

I put the cupcake back on the place, walking to the fridge and take some left over chicken from Ash and Amber's wedding. I make myself a chicken sandwitch from it till it hits me again that Hailey isn't home and It's 5 o'clock. Knowing her she won't be out that long because she needs to rest a lot. Those 2 devils are taking her energie away.

I reach into my pocket, feeling the little box that's still in there.
I can't wait to give it to her.
I hear a door opening, followed by the sounds of shoes being kicked out. A groan coming from the hallway, what belongs to my beautiful girlfriend.

"Luke?" Her voice shouts through the house.

"Kitchen" I shout back, my mouth still full with chicken. She walks inside the kitchen, a grin covering her face.

"Hi" she says, her voice sounding sweet. She shuffles to me, she gives me a kiss on my cheek when she secretly takes one part of the sandwich from me.

"Hey that's mine!" I chuckle to her. I hold my hand out to take it back from her but she grasps it away, taking a bite from it while smiling. I roll my eyes, she's lucky that she's pregnant others there would be a haunting through the house for that chicken. "Where have you been?" I ask, putting my plate in the dishwasher behind me.

"I went to talk to Mom and Don" she says, suddenly sounding far away. I turn around,my eyes wide as I see her sitting on the kitchenisland, giving me the same grin as she gave me from when she came inside.

"Did you tell them abo-" I stop in the middle of my sentence. She nodds, still looking happy. "How it went" I say softly, walking to her. I take her hand, giving a kiss on it.

"Good, surprisingly, Don changed so much, he has a sleeve now and he grown even bigger! But still gay" she chuckles, putting a stray from her hair behind her ear. "And mom..." she sighs. "She was happy to see me, befor I got the speech about what te fuck I have done. But when she heard about devil 1 and 2 she was happy for me "she smiles.

"That's amazing!" I say giving her a hug. "So everything is good around you all?"

She shakes her head, her smile fading. "That asshole was still there" she says, rolling her eyes.

"Don't let yourself go down because of him" I tell her, giving her a kiss on her cheek. Her blue eyes look up to me, "you are way too beautiful to let yourself put down like that"

She smiles up to me, giving me a kiss on my cheek befor she turns around on her heels. "I'll go get ready" she says befor walking out of the kitchen.

I smile, she finaly did it. She went to her mom and told them. I'm happy she did it. It's better for her and the kids, they need to know both their grandparents. Even when one of her grandfather's is a complete asshole.

I walk upstairs, quikly changing myself in my suit when Hailey's showering. I re-do my hair befor Hailey walks out of the bathroom, wearing a long white dress where her stomach shows good through it. Her hair is curled and she's wearing light make up.

I bite my lip, how can I be so lucky with her? She's all I need and I'm going to make her mine forever tonight.

"You're ready?" I ask her. I hold my hand out for her to take it as she happily takes it. She nodds befor we walk downstairs out of the door.

She walks to the car, waiting for me to open it when I walk past it, a smirk on my face as I see her face, confusion coming from it.

"We're walking" I grin as she rolls her eyes and walks to me, taking my hand in hers. She opens her mouth to say something but I'll answer for her "It's not that far away"

She nodds understanding as we walk together to the opposide of the road, walking past some houses till we reach the woods.

"What are we going to do in the woods?" She giggles, holding on tighter to me.

"You'll see" I smirk as we begin to walk into the woods.

Hailey pov

We're walking for maybe 20 minuts now past trees what look the same. "You sure we aren't lost?" I ask Luke for maybe the 10th time.

"Just wait" he responds, smiling cheekly to me. I sigh, feeling my feet beginning to burn when out of the sudden the trees are covered in small lights.

I try to hide my smile but fail miserably as we walk past trees with pictures of Luke and I sticked to it. From our first meeting, where we were in the bus hugging at ROWYSO till the wedding from Amber.

As the pictures end we are at an open field with a small lake, thousands of lights are spread over it with inbetween a small table with 2 chairs.

We walk to it as Luke pulls out the chair for me. "You did this for me?" I ask him as I look around the field. The little lights are sparkling in the water as I spot some fish swimming in it.

"With some help of the boys and girls" he says, sitting down infront of me and taking my hand. "You like it?" He askes unsure.

I squees his hand, giving him a small smile "it's beautiful" I whisper, looking around again. "The lights make it fairytale-ish" I say while playing with the end of my sleeve.

"That's where I went for, a fairytale kind of place" he says. His eyes are sparkling because of the lights all around us. He grown fast for 2 years, looking like a real adult while his eyes give the hint that he still is that teenage boy we all know.

Suddenly he walks to me, kneeling down on one knee while taking my hands in his.

I feel my heartbeat rais up as he takes a blue box out of his pocket. He isn't... is he?

"Hailey, baby" he begins. His voice is a bit shaking and his face tells me enough that he's nervous. "Since the first day I saw you in that bus, I could never imagine being in a relationship with a girl as beautiful as you. We went through so much but we keep standing. I just love you so so so much, the way you smile, your passion for music, your attitude, just everything. And now we are having 2 amazing kids in less then a couple of months, I want to be sure you are mine forever. So Hailey Green, do you want to become Hailey Hemmings?" He opens the smal box, a silver ring with 4 small diamonds putted in it glitters from the place in his hand.

"Ofcource I will!" I say, throwing my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist, giving me a long passionated kiss befor shoving the gorgeous ring around my index finger.

My life can't get better.

---------------------------------------------------------

Attention attention!

There will be 2 more chapters

I'm sorry, but this book is going for over a year now and I want to go furter with my other book.

Ily guys and I'll update soon!