this can't be true

After the mc we went back to the hotel cause Luke needed to get up early for Goodmorning America and i needed to be fit for our new videoclip.

"Babe i want to cuddle" i say to Luke who comes out of the bathroom with only a towel over his middle.

"Okaaaaaay" Luke says and puts underwear on and jumps on the bed and hugs my longs out.
Yes we just change infront of eachother cause why would whe shame for our soulmates? And yes we both think we're eachothers soulmates.
I think it's cute.

"I can't breath" i choke and Luke laughs and lowers his grip and put his arms around my waist while i put a leg over his and rest my head on his head while he mumbles the lyrics from 'long way home' to me and makes random shapes on my back.

"Goodnight love" Luke whispers and gives me a kiss on my nose.

"Goodnight Luke" i whisper befor my eyes close and i fall asleep.

*

I wake up in Luke's arms.
I pres my body closer to his and sniff his smell up and smile.

"Goodmorning" i say when i see Luke's eyes are open.

"Goodmorning" Luke smiles putting his head on my head.

"Don't ya need to go to Good Morning america?" I ask him.

"It's 4 am babe i need to go over 10 minuts and i'm already done but wanted to cuddle with you" that makes me smile.

"You know that you're beautiful?" Luke askes me playing with my fingers.

"No, cause i'm not" i say.
It's true i'm ugly, my body is too thin, my hair is a mess, my eyeshape is weird and my nose is just my nose.

"Yes you are, i love everything about you.
You're the moste beautiful girl i ever saw and believe me i saw a lot of girls" he chuckles and i giggle pushing him off bed.

"IT'S MY BED NOW MWUAHHAHA!" I roll over the bed up and down and take Luke's pillow and hug it.

"Cutie" Luke says and gives me a kiss and takes his phone and key.

"Try to sleep a bit more befor the takes, good luck and i'll text you as soon as possible" he says and blows me a kiss befor he walks out of the room.

I suddenly fell sick and run to the bathroom and lean over the toilet.
I puke, fuck i can't be sick.
I flush the toilet and stand up watching myself in the mirror.
I don't look sick? I don't feel that sick.
Maybe i just need a long bath.
I put the water on and walk back taking a shirt from Luke on the ground and a short with clean underwear and walk back and take a bath.

*

"Hey Hemmo, it's take time!" Zerah yells who came inside my room.

"Zer, can i ask you something?" I ask.

"Yeah sure, is everything alright?" She askes concerd.

"Yeah yeah, but this morning when i woke up i needed to puke but i don't fell sick, and don't look sick, is that normal?" I ask.

Zerah bites her lip a thing that she does when she thinks.

"Not realy, but maybe bad food?" She says.

"Yeah, that's a thing we eated mc Donalds yesterday maybe it was that" i nodd to myself and stands up taking black wripped skinnyjeans and a 'you make me sick' crop top and put it on.

"Let's go!" I say and we walk out.

---------------------------------------------

Hehe tomorrow more.

i need an asperin please i don't feel that well.....