fifa

"Hail get out of that bunk" i hear Zerah say.

"No leave me alone!" I yell and turn around.

Suddenly i feel hands wrapped around my feet and i get thrown out of my bunk and get over someone's shoulder.
I inmediately recordnise the coloured skin.

Calum.

"Bish you better put me down befor i stab you" i say in a getho voice to him.

"I stab you first befor you can stab me motherfucker" he says also in a getho voice and drags me to the back and throws me on the large coutch.

He walks to the door and locks it and sits down next to me.

"Why can't i stay in my bunk?" I mumble playing with the ends of my oversized hoodie.

"Because you and Luke have a fight and i don't like seeing you sad, so we are going to have a game day.
No band stuff, no things to think off, nobody else, only us, RJ and fifa" he says turning the tv on and takes the dog on his lap.

I smile and give him a hug.
I think of everybody else here Calum is my best guy friend.
He knows my feelings well and he always is there for me.

"Do we have pizza?" I ask looking up on him.

He nodds and i throw my hands in the air.

"Give me that controler you Motherfucker" i say again in a getho voice making hem laugh.

*

It's 10 pm and we get hungry, the pizza was gone in 10 minuts when we sat there and we acturly want to leave this room and get some taco's when the bus stops.

I quikly open the door and look if someone is by the bunks.

"Clear" i whisper to Calum and makw a ninja roll to my bunk and take my Pierce The Veil hoodie, my black wripped skinnies, a Sleeping With Sirens beanie, my bracelts and my make up and roll back to the backseats and close the door.

"Uhm Cal can you uhm maybe turn around?" I ask him scratching my neck.

"Ow yeah sorry" he says and stands with his face to the window.

I quikly put my clothes on and say to him to turn around.

"Uhm... i think the guys are going somewhere without us" Calum says and i walk over looking like him to the window.

Zerah, Tracy and Amber all in party clothes and look hot are walking away to the left and Ashton, Michael and Luke don't look bad and walk to the other side.

Luke who normaly smiles looks quit sad and walks a bit away from Ash and Mikey.

Did i do that to him?

"Where they going?" I ask Calum in a whisper.

"I think getting drunk" Calum answers and i nodd.

"Hey don't be scared, Luke won't cheat on you, there he is too koala for"

"Koala?" I giggle.

"Yes he's like a koala, too little to hurt a flie" he says chuckling.

"He's more a giraf" i giggle and run out of the bus followed by Calum.

*

"Cal should we just go to Mc Donalds? Cause taco bell is too far away!!" I jump on Calum's back and wrapp my arms around his neck.

"Okay, we will go to the Mc Donalds" he chuckles and begins to run to the Mc Donalds around the corner.

"1 big Mc Menu and 1 Chicken Nuggets menu both with a Coce and 4 extra hamburgers" Calum orders while i stand there.
"O and a Frappé Chocolat Chip that one is amazing" i add and give a smile to the boy behind the counter.