"sleepover"

Amber's pov

I open the door, the hole house is silence, no clock ticking, no soft music playing, just silence.

I walk in and look to the pictures, of me, my mom and my uncle and my grandma and granddad.

"Amber?" Hailey says and i turn around.
They are all still standing at the door, their suitcases packed, Zerah still a bit sobbing.

Her dad tried to hit her with a chair when we walked in but Hailey keeped him silence when she packed her stuff.

"Yeah?" I ask while putting one photoframe down.

"There's a note for you" Hailey says and hands me the letter what maybe felld off the door.

Amber, i wanted to tell you that you needed to find a new home.
I can't take you in my house because Ella and the kids aren't that a fan of you.
The house will be sold and you get a part of the money but you need to get out of that house in 1 week.
I'm sorry about everything.
I love you

Uncle Sam ♡

I sigh and put it down.
"Well" i say "that weed didn'd sound bad" i say.

*

"Okay befor we're going to do this" i say "let me put down all those pictures" i say and stand up from the cirkle with food and booze AND the weed and take all the pictures off the mint green wall.

The last picture was in a new frame, a tear slip down my cheek as i see the picture from me and my grandma befor i went on tour.

Her arms wrapped around me while i putted mine around her neck.
Both smiling from cheek to cheek.
I miss her.
I miss her so much, but i stop thinking about it.

"Amber, you're ready?" Zerah askes.
I turn around and nodd befor sitting back in the cirkle.
"Light up this shit" i say taking a glas of wodka and drink it out in 1 sip.

*

Ashton pov (SUPRISEEEEEE)

Amber didn'd called when they landed, same as the other girls.
I'm scared that something happened in the way home or maybe even home.

"Ash calm down they will be alright, maybe they just felld asleep in the way home" Cal says to me.

I sigh, maybe he's right.
I take a slice of the cheesy pizza in front of me and take a bite of it.
Even when i'm not hungry, the only thing what can replace the worries in my stomach is food.

One phone on the table goes off and i shoot up "who's is it?" I ask looking to the similar iphones.

"Mine" Luke says and turns it around.
I can spot the caller ID and let a sigh come out.

"Hey babe, how was your fligh" Luke askes and puts his phone on speaker.

"Y-you know what's good? Pizzaaa pizza and booze" Hailey speaks out, her voice a bit weird like she's drunk, or high.

"Hailey, is everything alright?" Luke askes worrie in his voice.

I hear people mumble in the background, maybe Amber is there.

"Hailey is Amber there?" I ask.

"I'm theree i'm theeeereeew" i hear Amber sing in the background.

Yells come followed by laughs.

"Babe can we skype?" Luke askes.

"Sorry, but who's babe? The only peeps here are Unizer, Arobics, T-rex and Hairleyrrr" Zerah giggles through the phone.