An update for you, and a update for you....

Hailey pov

"Thanks baby" Luke says when i come up again and put my head on his chest while i wipe my hands on my legg.

"No problem"i say hugging his chest.

"You did the same for me" i wink to him and he chuckles playing with my hair.

"Don't we need to get ready for tonight?" I ask him.
He nodds but then pouts.

"But it's just getting fuuuuunnn" he says in a child voice.

"Tonight" i say to him and press my lips against his, slipping my tongue in but befor he can do something i go back and pat his chest and stand up putting my clothes back on.

"You're mean" he says.

"My shirts says the truth" i say pointing to my 'i'm satan's daughter' crop top.

He laughs and i walk back to the beginning and sit down next to Tracy.

"Huy" i say in a man voice.

"You've got something on your face" she says wiping something from the corner of my mouth.

Oops.

"Uhm, whatefuck is this?" She askes me and i feel my cheeks get red.

"Iel!" She yells and wipes it on my shirt.

"That you even do that! You like drink it" she laughs and i slap her.

"Bish befor ya know your on tha ground bleeding to the fucking white light" i say to her and tackle her to the ground lying on top of her.

"I know the last time you lay like this" she laughs even harder and i begin to slap her playfully.

"You're even more mean that me" i say and stand up and help her up.

"Should we get some starbucks?" She askes and i nodd and put my shoes on.

*

"Do you want sugar and sperm by your coffee" Tracy askes me while we sit down.

"Okay stop now, please" i beg her and she nodds.

"Okay Hemmo" she says "but i've got one question" she says and i look up.

"Shoot me" i say, she takes a big breath and then throw it out.

"I eh uhm, you know Calum and i are dating" she says and i nodd.

"Well he asked me and i don't know what to say to him" she says and my eyes go wide.

"YES YES YES YES YES, I SHIP YOU GUYS LIKE 58291740282638%" I yell and she laughs.

"So a yes?" She askes and i nodd.

"Omg after this you're going to marrie, and get children and their names will be Tracy and Calum jr. And we can like live in the same house cause i'm forever alone even when i'm with Lukey Pukey" i say quikly.

"Oh my god Hailey stahp! Let's go to the soundcheck" she says and i stand up.

"Omg you guys are Hailey Green and Tracy Motssimo" a boy and a girl come over to us.

"Yeah, hi" i say maybe to happy.

"Can we take a picture with you guys?" The boy askes and we nodd and take a coupke of selfies.

I see the boy has a lot of bracelets on and i take his wrist.

He gives me a shocked look and i look into his eyes.
I push the bracelets up and meet red marks over the wrists.
I feel tears peeking in my eyes and push them down and hug the boy.

"Please stop, for me.
I know what you go through" i whisper to him and put my sleeves a bit up to let white marks show.

I see he let's a tear fall and hugs me again.

I take a pen out of my bag and make a butterfly on his wrist.

"Now, you're a part of the butterfly project" i say and he laughs a little.

"Can i make one on your too?" He askes me and i nodd putting my sleeve up so he can draw one on mine.

I look at it and then smile.
"I'm going to let it tattoo over it" i say and his face lifts up.

I nodd "only if you try to stop, for me" i say and he nodds.

I give him a last hug "hang in there, everything comes alright, believe me" we say our goodbyes and walk back to the car.

*

"Hey babe" Luke says giving me a hug.

"Hey baaaaabyyy" i say while jumping up and wrap my leggs around his waist." I missseeeeedddd youuuu" i say while kissing his cheek.

"I missseeeeeeddddd youuuuuu toooooooo, i never ever let you go again!" He says and i giggle.

"Look" i say and hold my wrist up.

Befor we got here i went to the tattoo shop and let the butterfly tattooed on my wrist.

"Isn't that the butterfly that boy drawed on your wrist?" He askws me and i nodd.

"How do you know that?" I ask him.

"Papz" he says and i make a 'o' face.

"HAILEY GET OFF THE GIRAF AND GO DO THE SOUNDCHECK" Amber yells to me and i roll my eyes.

"Now, my dear, you need to let me go, or i get murdered by drumsticks" i say in a dramatic voice.

"I, Lucas robert Hemmings will never forget you" he does the same and kiss me with passion.

He puts me down and i take my guitar.

"Good Luck babe" he says and slaps my butt befor i go on the stage to my place.

"Okay, one two three"

STOP,

AND GO!

Did i tell you that your skin isn't made for that thing,

And that you need, to stop befor it isn't the only thing,

That is broke, and the sky will turn red,

Of the pain my heart will feel,

But like always.....

You won't listen

Cause you make my heart stop, and go,

Like a rollercoster that's, almoste broke

But your look gives my brain a explosion,

Please stop befor it's too late... for us!

I sing/scream.

This is like our first song where i scream in and it sounds good and not cause the songtext is like shit.

I look to my side and see Calum staring to me.

He smiles and winks befor he walks off.

Whate fuck was that?