zerah

I give Hailey a last hug befor i get in my mom's car.
I wave one more time to her befor my mom drives away.

"I'm so happy you're back! We missed you a lot" my mom says, she can't stop smiling, so happy she is to see me again.

But if dad finds out about my tattoo.... and Michael my mom will stand on his side, like usual.

"Tell me everything about the tour when we're home, i made appelpie for you, you're favorite!" She says exited.

"Thanks mum and i will, it was so amazing but i need to tell you guys something about the tour when we're home" i say and she shakes her head.

The hole drive home was just my mom talking about the stuff what happend in town, there's a lot happend in those six months that i was gone.
But what can i say? My mom has ALWAYS to tell and never shut her mouth.
She's the better then wikipedia if it goes about others.

We arrive at my house, the house is still the same so as the garden but there's leaves on them from the trees.

Halloween is coming soon and if it comes we're back on tour.
It's sad that i'm not home for christmas and stuff but now i can discover the world one more time with the squad.

I walk with my mom to the front while she just talks about something with the neighbours and new coutch or something.

When she opens the door i stop.

"Wait i go by the garage" i say and walk to the garage.

"Why sweety? We have a door opened like here" my mom says and comes to me.

"No i just want to look to the girl cave" i say and press on the button to open the garage doors.

i open it but what i see is not what i wanted to see.

The girl cave is still there but my fugly sister is in it with her friends! And their playing on OUR INSTRUMENTS!"

"WHATEFUCK!" I yell and they look up.

"Zerah you're back!" She screams and runs to me and hugs my middle.

Wow for a 14 year old girl she's pretty tall.

"Let go you bitch, whatefuck are you doing with MY BAND their instruments?!?!" I yell to her.

"Mom and dad wants me to start a band so we got the girl cave now, you guys are famouse and don't need one anymore so it's my band's girl cave now" she smirks.

That bitch.

I slap her in the face and she falls down.

"ZERAH ENOUGH INSIDE!" my mom yells to me.
I turn to her and feel tears come in my eyes, but not only that but also anger...

"YOU FUCKING BITCH WHAT DO YOU TOUGHT? COME LET OUR OTHER DAUGHTER BEGIN A FUCKING BAND MAYBE SHE WILL BE AS SUCCESFULL AS MY OTHER?" i yell to her, my fists clenched to eachother.

"You don't talk to me like that!" She says to me.

"OH SURE I DO, SOMEONE WHO JUST GIVE MY BANDS CAVE AWAY TO A FUCKING MOUSE LIKE THIS IS A FUCKING BITCH AND NEED TO DIE!" I yell to her again "WE FUCKING WORKED ON THAT CAVE! WE SEARCHED EVERYTHING BY OURSELF,ON OUR OWN AND NEVER ASKED FOR HELP! WE MADE OUR FIRST SONG TOGETHER IN THERE, I LEARNED MY FIRST SONG TO PLAY ON THE BAS IN THERE, WE HEARD ABOUT THAT WE COULD GO ON TOUR IN THERE AND YOU JUST GIVE IT AWAY LIKE IT'S NOTHING!" i scream to her.

My dad walks out pretty confused about what's happening "hey, what's happening here!" He says annoyed till he sees me.
"Zerah you're back!" He says and hold his arms open.

Oh hell no i'm going to hug him.

"You knew it, and you just go with it! You guys aren't parents and you aren't a sister for me anymore" i point to my parents and then to my sister.

"You know what, fuck this shit! I'm going next week on tour again for another 3 months and then i will have 'black is the new pink's own worldtour.
So i will not be here anymore, fuck you all!" I yell to them and walk away from the house.

But i come back go stand for my parents and hold my shirt up and let them see my tattoo.

"And i'm dating Michael" i say and walk away mad as fuck.

"ZERAH WILLOWS COME BACK RIGHT NOW BEFOR YOU REGRET IT!" I hear my dad yell anry to me but i don't care anymore, they can all die for me.

I know that if i come back my dad would punch me but i will punch back even harder.

I get message and i look on my phone to see it's from michael.

From: cliffaconda.

Hey Zer, how was your flight? X

I'm not in the mood to respond so i put my phone away and walk to somewhere.

I end up walking to a store and get inside, i get 5 monsters, a bag lay's and some sigarets.

My parents still don't know i smoke but i don't care about them anymore!
I pay for my stuff and walk furter.

I find myself walking to our old tree house we build when we were 9/10 or something? We were here alot befor the girl cave.
A wonder it's still here.

I kick the door open in the hope there's no wild animal here what could attack me but instead i find a crying Amber.

"Amber?" I ask confused, what is she doing here? And why is she crying? If it's Ashton i will wrip his balls of and let him eat it!

"Granny" she sobs.

I sit down next to her and hug her while she tells me the story.

"I'm so sorry little one" i say while hugging her closer.

"I-i don't k-k-know where to go now" she sobs.

"I don't know eather" i say to her and tell her my story.

After my story she stopped sobbing and her facial expression is turned into an angry one.

"THEY FUCKING GAVE IT AWAY!" SHe yelled and i nodd while lighting one sigaret up.

"Give me one" she says and i look to her confused. "You don't smoke" i say while blowing out the smoke.

"I don't care one time needs to be the first time" she says.

I shrug and give her one, i help her light it up and rest my back against the tree.

And then a scared Tracy walks inside.

----------------------------------------------------

I want monster!

8 DAYS TILL I SEE MY

VEERBROODJE, WIFE AND THE

REST OF MY SQUAD!