hailey?

Tracy pov

I walk out of the bathroom with my new dark blue dyed hair to find Calum infront of the mirror, looking to one of his tattoos.

"Hey cal-pal" I say to him and wrap my good arm around him.

"Hey baby girl, how's your arm?" He askes me while wrapping his arms around me.

"Better, Cal, i was thinking... maybe we could go out and see the lads" I say and bite my lip.

I feel him tense up and calm down "i'm sorry Tracy, but as long as we don't know who did this i won't let you go out" he says and I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Maybe they don't find the fucking asshole who shoot us down, and then? Do I need to live here my hole life?!" I Say annoyed to Calum.

"They will find the person and if they do, you can go" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes like that Tracy, you know I do this for your safety" Calum says

"I'm getting crazy inside this fucking hotel Calum! I need fresh air, i need to get things, I need to see my friends" I say and pull my hands annoyed through my hair.

"And you know what"

"What?" Calum says

"I'm going" i say and slip into my shoes and take the key.

"Oh hell no you aren't" Calum says and takes my wrist.

"Hell yeah i am" i say and get out of his grip. "You can't keep me forever in this damn hotel Hood" i say and open the door.

I hear Calum sigh and i turn around
"Okay then, I will go with you" he says and takes his jacket.

"Whatever" i say and walk out of the room.

****

We walk inside the hospital, Calum holding his arm protective over my shoulder.

"Calm down Calum, we are in a freaking hospital" I say to him and take a sip of my coffee.

"What's with you and cursing the hole time" Calum says, looking down to me.

"Nothing, it just happens" I mumble and walk into Hailey's section, inmediately getting shivers.

"You don't have to go if you don't want" Calum says to me, wriving my arms

I shake my head "i need to, i'm her friend, bandmember, sister, she needs me" i say and begin to walk, hand in hand through the hallway till we come to her room, i look inside the window and see Michael and Zerah sitting there, Zerah talking to her.

"Did she wake up?" I ask Calum, he shakes his head.

"It's been 3 weeks now" he says softly.

I nodd and squeese his hand.
"You can do this beautiful" he says to me and kisses my cheek before opening the door.

We walk inside, to find the 3 friends.

"Hi" i say softly.

"Hey" Zerah says and wipes some tears away and hold her arms open.

I walk to her and sit on her lap, wrapping my arm around her.
We just sat there, looking down to our friend.

She just lies there, lifeless, the only sign of life coming from the beeping heart thingy.

I bite my lip and look down to my hands who are interwinted with Zerah's

"How are you" she says softly to me.

"Good, with you?" I ask her and she shrugs.

"Good, i think" she says and looks to Michael.

It's silence after that, we all just looking to Hailey on her bed.

"Hey Hailey" i say to her, of course not getting a reaction.

"We miss you" tears are coming into my eyes but I blink them awake.
I take Hailey's hand and lean against her bed.
"Please wake up, we need you" i say kissing her hand.

Suddenly, i feel a little squeese what shocks me.

"What's wrong Tracy?" Calum askes me.

"She just squeesed my hand" i say softy.

"What?"

"She just squeesed my hand" i say happy.

Zerah quikly takes Hailey's hand from me and holds it.
"Hailey, squeese if you can hear me" she says and her eyes go wide.

And then Hailey's eyes fly open, big eyes who look around confused, she begins to hyperventilate and grip to her heart.
The heart beeping thing begins to beep faster and faster.

"Get a doctor" michael yells and runs to the door, shouting for a doctor.

A doctor runs inside together with Luke, who looks bad as fuck, big bags under his eyes, his hair is in the wrong way and his shirt is all sweaty.

Then there is a long beep and we all look to Hailey, her eyes are closed again and the heart monitor thingy is in one big line.

"Everyone out of the room now" the doc says and 3 others run in the room.

"I want to stay with her" Luke says but we all get pushed out.

Luke begins to breath heavier and want to walk back in the room, where the doctors are trying to save Hailey, but Michael and Calum hold him back.

"You can't go in Luke" Calum says.

"Let me fucking go,i need to go to Hailey, she can't die, SHE CAN'T FUCKING DIE" he yells, tears streaming from his eyes.

They fall down and Luke rolls himself up, hugging his knees.
Calum and Michael hugg him, while the blonde boy sits there crying in Calum's shirt. He's broken, he's fucking broken.

I'm crying together with Zerah, we don't want to loose Hailey, we can't loose her.

And i'm really scared, we just lost her.

--------------------------------------------------------

Oh you guys hate me now

Like really hate
This chapter is shitty as fuck but i wanted to update

Ly guys

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxxox