date

(A/n): READ THE A/N IN THE END PLS

Hailey pov

"Where are we going" i ask him looking at the little screen where the numbers go down slowly to 0.

"You see" he winks to me followed by a beep and the door opens.

We walk to the door and gasp.
Thousends and thousends of fans are standing for the door waiting for us to come out.

"And now?" I ask looking to luke who looks nervouse.

"Sorry guys i need to go with you" Kyle our bodyguard says putting a hand on my shoulder.

"But i want some alone time with Hailey" luke says sad.

"Sorry bud, but with that much fans it's to dangerouse." He says.

"It doesn't matter babe" i say smiling to him trying to cheer him up.

"But.." he says sad "never mind, how do we come out of here"he askes looking to Kyle.

"The back" He says simply walking to the back.

Luke takes my hand and we walk behind kyle in silence.
"Here" Luke says giving me his jacket and put it over my shoulders "it's cold outside"

"Thanks baby" i say giving him a kiss on his cheek and he blushes.

"Where do you guys wanted to go to?" Kyle askes us and Luke whispers something to him and he nodds.

"30 seconda guys, you can say hi if there are some fans but not too long and no pictures" Kyle instruct us and we nodd walking past him outside.
There are a couple of fans and we smile to them and say hi.
We then get into the car and drive away.
I put my seatbelt on and put my head on Luke's shoulder while he puts his arm around my shoulder.

"It's going to be the best date ever" he whispers to me and gives me a kiss on my cheek.

-----

When we arrive at the misteriouse place Luke steps quikly out running to my door and open it for me.

"Gentelman" i giggle and take his hand that was waiting for me.

"I love too look at youre beautiful eyes but you need to close them now sweetie" he says and i giggle closing my eyes.

I feel a big hand take mine and pulls on mine mention to follow him.
I follow Luke and hear Luke talk to someone.

Where am i?

After a while of walking Luke stops and pulls me into a hug and turns me around so his chest is against mine back.

"Open" Luke says and i feel him smile.

I open my eyes and gasp.
We're in a butterfly garden from a zoo.Much beautiful butterfly's fly around, red, blue, yellow, purple, white, Pink, all kind of butterfly's fly around.
And did i mention the pretty flowers?

"It's so beautiful" i whisper.
"I knew you would like it" Luke says taking my hand and stands beside me looking at the butterfly's

"Follow me" he says walking to the center where are less butterfly's and a little table with 2 chairs and plates with food.

Luke pulls a chair for me out and i sit down looking around the area and then find Luke's blue eyes who looks like ice by the moon light what shines through the glas made building.

"It's beautiful, thank you" i say smiling taking his hand what's on the table.

"Just like you" he says and i blush.