best boyfriend ever!!

The past week i only came out of my bed for food and the shows, accoustic hangouts, soundchecks and intervieuws.
Every time i put a fake smile on and i stopped with singing making the group a bit sad but i don't care.
I feel my depression is coming back and Luke almoste saw my scars.
I feel terrible to hide this for him and think i'm going to tell him.

"Luke" i walk inside the living area from the bus and play with my long sleeve shirt.

"You're out of the bunk!" Michael cheers coming to me giving me a quik hug befor he get pushed away and get replaced for Luke.

"Can i talk to you" my voice crack.

No i'm not going to cry.
It isn't punk rock.
Damn why do girls need to be so emotional.

"Sure babe" he whispers taking my hand and lead us to his bunk getting in and wrap his arms around me.

"I'm depressed" i quikly throw it out.

"I know, everything comes alright babe, it goes away, it's just an one thing, i'm right here for you and never leave you" he kisses my cheek and plays with my hair

"Luke it isn't an one thing" i sigh "i had it befor and it went away but it came back" i say.

"Ow" luke brings out. "It comes alright, i make you happy again, believe me" he whispers planting a kiss on my head.

"Thank you" i smile and give him a kiss.

******** a couple days later******

"I'm going to get some starbucks!" I yell to the rest putting my pierce the veil hoodie on and put my phone in the back of my poket and walk out of the hotel.

"See you!" Amber yells and i close the door behind me.

Luke pov

"She's gone!" Amber calls us from the bathroom.

"Okay, i'll text Vic that they can come upstairs" i say taking my phone and text Vic.

"She's going to love it! She loves them so freaking much" tracy jumps

"She always play in with 'bulls in the bronx' and one time we caught her singing on it" Zerah says

"Yeah, 2 seconds later i had a pizza in my face"Amber chuckles and everyone laughs

"Let's make a selfie!" Ashton says exited.

"No!" Everyone yells at the same time.

"I'll make one with you" amber says shy and Ashton blushes.

There's a knock on the door and Zerah runs to the door.

"I open it Zerah!" I chuckle and run past her and open the door.

"Hey Vic!" I greet Vic and the boys and let them in.

"Thanks for inviting us, it was a while ago" Vic says give Luke a bro hug.

"Hey dudes!" Michael waves from the coutch playing COD with Zerah.

"HA DEATH CLIFFOCONDA!" Zerah yells and makes a little dance.

"Hi i'm Amber and that weirdo there what just did that dance is Zerah" amber smiles to PTV.

"Fuck you" zerah chuckles and throws a pillow to Amber.

"Hey, i'm Vic" Vic says chuckling "mike" mike waves "i'm Tony" Tony smiles sitting on the bed."Jamie!" Jamie says.

"MICHAEL DID YOU USE MY HAIRDYE!" A high pinched scream came from the bathroom followed by a mad Tracy.

"Uhh i gotta go!" Michael rushes out of the door.