Lukey!!

"PIN HER DOWN!" Befor i know it, 2/3 of my best friends are sitting on my back. That happends when you try to take the last piece of pizza.

"IT'S MINE!" Amber yells and runs to the table but I take her foot and she falls to the ground. Laughing coming from the other 2

"SO LONG SUCKERS" Zerah says and reaches from her place to the box, i quikly slap it away, letting go of a evil laugh.

"MINEEE" Tracy yells and runs to the table, taking the box and runs to the back.

"Damn it" i let go of Amber and let out a little laugh.

Tracy runs back, her face full with pizza. She's such a little child.

Today Luke comes and i'm so exited, i can hugg my little pinguïn again! And i can play on stage with him! Of course he needs to learn Zerah's parts but i will help him.

"You guys are losers" i say, lying in a seastar

"I smell pizZaaaaaaaa" a familiar voice shouts from the beginning from the bus.

"MIKEY?" Zerah yells happy, sitting up right.

"The one and only" michael comes into the backlounge and jumps on Zerah who huggs his loungs out.

"Where's Lukey!?" I shout to Mikey and jump up and down.

"Outside Hailzter" he says, snuggeling against Zerah.

I run past everyone, almoste falling over empty pizza boxes, i jump out of the bus and look around, I see the cap and a blonde quiff coming behind it.
I run to it and jump on Luke's back, hugging his loungs out.

"LUKEY!!!!!" I shout.

"LITTLE ONE!!!!!" luke shouts and picks me op, spinning me around befor putting his soft lips against mine.

"I missed you so much" i say, putting my forehead against his shoulder.

"I missed you too , sweetheart" he sayd and puts me down. "Hey Hailey?" He says.

"Yes Luke?" I ask the giraf.

"You're still in your PJ's" he chuckles and i look down to the oversized shirt from Luke and pokemon shorts aka my pj, i feel my cheeks go red en just shrug.

"Then come inside so i can change!" I say and take his hand, pulling him in the bus.

"LUKEY IS HERE" I yell, followed by shouts.
Amber comes running in and huggs Luke "is Ash here too?" She askes looking around.

"No sorry Amber, he needed to drum for someones solo album. He really wanted to come but they really wanted him in the album" Luke says.

Amber nodds, looking sad.
"It's alright" she says."i only wanted to talk with him over an idea for a ritme" she says and walks away.

"She really misses him" i say, wrapping my arms around luke.

"Ash her too" he says, i hear him chuckle and i look up, a big smirk on his face.

"Lucas robbert hemmings, what is going on?" I ask him, crossing my arms.

He takes me to the front and smiles down at me "Ash is making a suprise date for Amber,Cal is helping him right now" he says and i smile.

"That's so sweet" i say jumping.

"She would love it!" I say and he chuckles, wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you ready to preform for hunderds of drunk metal heads?" I ask giggeling at the end.

"More then ready" he smiles and i kiss his cheek.

"Should we walk around the venue?" I ask the blonde quiffed boy.

"Sure hun, but just change in something more appropiate" he winks to me and i roll my eyes, walking to the back and quikly change myself in black wripped skinnie jeans, black converce, a 'Black Is The New Pink' croptop for shameless selfpromo and a lot of bracelets.
I quiklt straighten my hair and make smokey eyes with eyeliner and dark blue lipstick.

I walk back and we walk out, hand in hand, both a big smile on our faces.

***********************************

Okay this is a REALY SHORT chapter but just see it as a filler okay?

Love you guys