Come Back To Korea

*Tiana POV*

"Omma, when are we going to meet my Appa?

-We're not gonna meet him.

-But...You said that you met him in this country.

-It's true but...that doesn't mean that we came there to see him. We came for my job sweetheart, alright?

-Alright, omma."

               You're probably thinking "that kid wants his dad, so cute~" But the problem is I don't know where is his father. Yes, I am one of these girls who had a baby before getting their diploma and never has contacted the father. But the difference between them and me is my baby has never missed anything because I got my diploma and I managed to get a job in a multinational as the CEO's assistant. My Life was perfect. But now everything will change... No... Everything has already changed since my boss called me in his office 3 days ago.

        I put my sweaty palm on the knob but i don't dare turn it. Boss urgently wants to see me and I can't see any other reason than my Lay-off. Ok, I'm late these days but this is not my fault. Jason, my son, became a bit capricious. He complain about the fact that this is always me who bring him to school and it's unfair that the others have a daddy when he doesn't. I know I can't blame him but...I just can't bring him a father. I don't know where is his true father and I tried to bring another man in our life. Believe me, it was the worst thing I did since leave Korea. I'm not ready to have another man that my little boy in my life.

            I finally get the brave to open the door. M.Straing is here, immersed in his paper. He don't look up as if he is not aware of my presence. I clear my throat to catch his attention. he lift his head and sigh. He show me the chair in front of him and I just sit on it.

"Tiana, How long did you work for us?

-well, A little bit less than 3 years.

-Do You know that you're like a real daughter to me?

-And I'm grateful about it. You're like a second father to me.

-It will be so hard to let you go.

-I...If I did something wrong tell me but please don't fire me!"

           He stare at me with big eyes and burst out laughing. I was so surprised, what can be that funny in what I just said.

"You thought I was going to fire you? Never in a  life time. You helped me so much.

-But....So...What did you mean by letting me go?

-Well, as you know, our korean industry got a new CEO recently. The preview CEO, a old friend, asked me to send someone to lead the new CEO and assist him. He need someone faithful, efficient, careful and intelligent because the new CEO is no one but his son. So...

-So You need me to take the ticket for that person. Just tell me the date and I'm taking care of that. Do you want me to organize some korean lessons to this person?