"Kim JongIn's Son"

*Kai's POV*

"When are we going to see mom?" I looked at Jason's hopeful face.

"You really want to see her?" He nods.

"Ok, Get ready we are going to see her."

           We both dressed, bought her favorite things and went to see Tiana. As we were walking on the green grass path Jason was  holding my ends tighter and tighter and squeezing his teddy bear against his chest. We stopped at the very spot as always. I crouched down at Jason height as we were both staring at the black marble stone with silver writing.

"Greet your omma Jason." Jason released my hand and did a step forward to stroke the stone.

"Hello, Omma." He stayed silent. I  stood up and stroked his hair.

"I will let you have a moment with your mom, I'll be right there ok?"  Without looking at me  he nods. As I went farther from him, I could see him sit on the floor and start talking. I was staring him at how his face expression was changing when he was talking. He looked so much like his mother. I could only imagine his mom looking at him, listening to all his words and reacting to everything he was saying. My angelic love...I could almost see her at the place of this cold stone.

               Suddenly Jason gets up and this is when I saw her from this distance that I realize how much he had grown up. I wished Tiana was there to see him but maybe she could from where she was. Jason ran to me and pulled on my wrist.

"It's your turn." I looked at him dumbfounded.

"What?

-I talked to Omma but she will be sad if you don't." I smiled at him. I give out my hand but he shook his head.

"No, you go. Jason will wait here." I hesitated and went alone.

              As Jason sooner I sat on the floor, staring at this cold stone. I couldn't find any words to say. It wasn't Tiana, it was just a stone. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath in and when I opened them I imagined Tiana was in front of me, her worried face staring at me. Then words started flowing out my mouth without me thinking.

"I miss kissing your neck while you were cooking, I miss cuddling with you in the morning, I miss holding your hand while we walk with Jason. I miss listening to your voice, I miss arguing with you about Jason's education, I miss our pillow talks but most of all...I miss you." I put the red roses bouquet on the marble stone.