Needing Help

Weeks of waiting and still no news from D.O nor Jason. I called his grandmother to check on him and asked if I could see him but she would always tell me to be patient. On D.O's side, it seemed that someone was blocking all his way to have informations. He seemed even more determinate to find her. It was like his pride was hurt and he really wanted to find out who was behind all of this. The first suspect was actually Tiana. She have tell before that if I knew about Jason, they both could be in danger so maybe she hide because of that. The second suspect was the unknown person she was so scared of. I so hope it would only be Tiana and that she was safe and sound somewhere.

           I heard a knock on my door as I was on the phone with a partner. I quickly said that the door was open and SeHun's face show up. I sighed already knowing something was fishy. He wouldn't come without calling first. I let him in and I signal him to sit and wait for me to finish the call. It was pretty fast, we exchanged some polite sentence and then we hung up. Once I was done with my call I stood up and went to sit with SeHun on the sofa.

" Hey! How are you doing?

-let's say I'm fine. What about you?

-Well, I'm fine too.

-I suppose you didn't come just to check on me, right?"  I asked slightly exasperated. SeHun had a amused smile on.

"You know me well!

-Yeah, right!

-Well, I kind of came to check on you but mostly to ask you out!

-What?" I looked at him bewildered.

"Now I have all your attention! What about we go have diner just like the old times?

-I don't know...I have a lot of work and...

- Oh please JongIn! Stop drowning in work. I know you do that to not think about Tiana or Jason but damn!

-I'm fine."  I got up and went toward the glass wall. SeHun followed and put his hand on my shoulder.

"JongIn...It's been 7 weeks since she has left. You can't spend your whole life like this!

-I'm not going to spend my whole life like this. We'll find her soon.

-Do you think she would love to see you like this?

-Oh please don't start with those cliché!

-But it's true JongIn.

-Tiana loved to see me work.

-Not to the self-destruction point." He scolded me.

"Listen! Let's just hang out tonight and if it doesn't help you at all I'm leaving you do as you please for the rest of your life." He said dryly. I looked for any hint of joke but he was damn serious.

"Ok,"  I answered exasperated

"But you gotta keep your promise if It doesn't help at all!

-I'll do. Let's go!" I sighed, took my jacket and followed him out. Little did I know what was waiting for me.