Morning Argument

I woke up because the sun was bothering me. I whined a little and turned my head to the right. Then I felt two little hands on my cheeks. I opened my eyes to meet Jason's smile.

"Appa, wake up!
-I'm already awake. Come here" I opened my arms and he climbed on the bed to hug me. He pecked my cheek and played with my face.

"Omma is cooking breakfast. She told me to wake you up because you'll be late.
-Ah Gomawo Jason! Let's go to your omma.
-Ne~." I got up and went to the kitchen followed by Jason. Tiana's back was facing me. I could see her butt shaking while she was cooking. This is a view I wish I could see every morning.

*Tiana's point of view*

I was cooking some rice with beef and lettuce. I then press on the coffee machine and started to warm milk for Jason. I almost jumped when I felt someone back hugging me. I felt something smooth on my neck. I looked back and Kai was kissing my neck.

"What are you cooking?

-Just some rice, meat and lettuce.

I set all the dishes on a tray and carried it to the table in the living room. Jason and Kai started singing.

"Baegopa, Baegopa~

-Araso! Kai here is your coffee and Jason here is your milk.

-Mom Can I have some chocolate?" Kai started to laughed.

"This boy is like me, chocolate is the best, am I right Jason?

-Yes!" Jason answered innocently while Kai was laughing. Oh My God, what am I supposed to do with those boys?! I just ignored what kai just said and sat beside Jason. I took a sip in my cup of coffee and then started to eat. I feed 1Jason once in while because he love that. Then Kai looked at me with his puppy eyes.

"What do you want again?

-Can't you feed me to?

-What? Kai you're a man, you can feed yourself alone!

-You're so no fun!" He started to pout, and I swear I can't handle his cuteness when he is doing this. I Tried, hard, but He is stronger than me. I took a lettuce leaf put a spoonful of rice and some meat and then shove it in his mouth. He was taken aback by my sudden action but he started to chew it and smiled like a little kid.

          We finished breakfast by talking about some stuff. We got prepared and it was hard to convince Kai that I could take my shower alone. We head to the work in kai's car.

"Hum, I'm thinking about it. I'm looking for a school for Jason...do you know a great and not too expensive school?

-I Will take care of this.

-It's ok, I can do it by myself, just...

-I will do it don't worry.

-Kai I said I can do it, I'm his mom!

-Why? don't you trust me?!" I didn't know what to answer so I just looked outside and the trip became dead silent. We reach the building and when we got in JinYi looked at me with wide eyes.

"Tiana....

-I Know, He a kind of find out about Jason.

-Oh~ Ok. If everything is good so...." I could felt Kai glaring at me so I decide to just cut the talk.