Decision

*Kai's POV*

             I took a few second to breath under this hazel nut stare. I then slowly went toward him. He was there sat on a blanket on the floor. I could see his grandmother sat in the corner away from us. I couldn't hide the big smile I had on my face. I sat beside him and wait for him to say something but as soon as I sat beside him he stared at the sky. I decide to start the conversation.

"The sky is really beautiful here. What is bit sad is that with all the light here we can't see more stars." He nodded and sighed.

"You like stars?" He shook his head.

"Mommy does, not me.

-Really? Why?

-mommy said that stars are heart fragments. She said that when someone is having a bad moment he can send that bad feeling into the sky who will purified it so it would brighten.

-Isn't it good that we can get ride of a bad feeling that easily?" Once again he nodded.

"So why don't you love stars?

-Because many stars means many bad feelings."

         He seemed so sad saying that. I slipped closer to him. He tends his right hand toward the sky. I followed his stare and there was two big bright stars.

"This is mommy's bad feelings and next to hers is mine.

-Why is it those two?

-Because even in pain they should never be apart..."

         He lowered his head and then he fished out a little silver chain. It was pretty dark so at first I didn't see what it really was. He put it against his chest and closed his eyes.

"Dear sky. I miss mommy and I don't know when she is going to come back. Right now, I'm really sad. Can you take care of that sadness for me please?"  He then opened his eyes and turned toward me. He tends his fist in front of me.

"Tend your hand." I hesitated a bit but obeyed anyway. He let the chain fall in my hand. This is when it was in my own hand that I realized what it was.

"It's...

-mom gave it to me.

-She did...

-I'm giving it back because I don't need it." I looked at the little thing in my hand and then at Jason. I took his hand, put the chain in it and then closed it.

"Keep it. I gave it to omma because I love her and I love you too." He shook his hand and tends his hand toward me again.

"You don't love mom. Take it back.

-I really love omma, Jason.

-Then why did you yelled at her? Why did you send her away? Why?" He yelled, tears flowing on his face.

"Jason...

-She left me because of you! It's all because of you! Mommy! Mommy~!

-Jason." I pulled him in my arms and kept on patting his head as he was crying, calling for his mom. His little voice was cracking and it was breaking my heart. He was right. It was all my fault if Tiana went missing. I couldn't blame anybody else. I was the one who told her to leave, I was the one who didn't trust her.