Let It out [M]

"Kai, I....yes it wasn't a one night stand. I know him." He looked at my eyes as if he was trying to figure out who this man is.

*Kai's point of view*

"Why did you tell me he was a stranger?

-Because...I...I don't want you to be angry at me. Believe me, if I tell you who is his father you won't be that happy. I just wanted to have a little bit of peace. I just wanted to fix all the work so I'll have time to deal with an angry you! Plus I'm doing it to protect Jason. We may be in danger if I tell you.

-What are you talking about?

-It's complicated. Can you just forget what I have said please? Just let me go today, I'm tired of arguing with you." I looked at her and she seemed so hopeless when she said that. I couldn't let her like that. I stood up and take her in my arms. She held on my shirt and buried her face in my chest

"Ok, we will talk about it later. You seem really tired, let's finish this work fast so we can go home.

-You're sleeping with me tonight?

-Do you want me to? One night with you and you already can't be without me!" She laugh and playfully hit my chest. I faked being hurt, she lifted her head and pecked my lips.

"Thank you JongIn.

-My pleasure, and for the party organization, don't worry about it now. I already found a place and the food.

-Really? Great! I will finish to organize your visit to one of the factory and we will go home.

-Ok, let's work, so I can have a bit of chocolate at home." I winked at her and she blushed. We both went back to our work taking a look at each other once in awhile.

She suddenly stood up and I looked at my watch. It was already 6pm. She went out of the office with her phone. I kept on working and she came back to the office.

"Kai, I'm sorry I have something to do now. Can you go home with Jason later please?

-What's happened?

-Don't worry I'll be back home soon. It's just a maybe one hour. Can you help me with this?

-Ok, I will take care of Jason. Just go." She ran to me, gave me the key and pecked my lips once again. She then took her bag and ran out of the building. I was left alone once again. I decide that I will finish work at home. So I went to take Jason with me and we head to home. Jason was a bit worried about staying without his mom. I was working on the sofa when he came to me and tap on my shoulder. I turned to him and he seemed a bit sad.

"What is it Jason?

-Appa....I'm sorry. I didn't know that you were my new appa. I shouldn't have asked you to look for my real dad.

-Don't be sorry. You only worried about your mom, I understand.

-Thank you. Appa...don't be angry against omma about this morning. She always took care of me all alone." I looked at him and it was sure that Jason was more mature than other boys of his age. I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"I'm not angry against your mom. You want me to tell you a secret?

-Yes, what is it?