Two weeks in Hell

I woke up to my phone ringing. My head was aching and I was feeling like somebody was hitting me hard. I groan and tried to grab the phone on the nightstand but couldn't reach it.

"JongIn~ Pick this damn phone!

-Hum..."

               The annoying sound stop and I felt a little bit better. This feeling of relief didn't last long as I realized I wasn't alone. I opened my eyes and looked around me. I was in my room, it was a good sign! Its state....well not a good sign. There was my clothes on the floor, my wardrobe half broken on the floor, all my paintings, vases, broken....my window....broken. I then looked at my side and saw a naked and pale back. I push myself up so I was sat and looked at the back trying to reminds what I had done the night before and it came by bits. Me fight with Taemin, coming home, destroying my whole apartment then go the the club. I then remembered the bar, Krystal, the shower and I started hating myself. Ok, I was hurt for a good reason but....that didn't mean I was right to go this low. Don't take me wrong, Krystal is one crazy bitch but...she used to be my friend....and first love, but it's not the subject. Then I had to wake the poor woman telling her to forget that night and get out of my apartment.

"Krystal?

-Hum~

-Krystal!

-What?"

                She lifted herself with her palms, showing her naked chest to me. I felt even more bad. She was looking at me with sweet but tired eyes and there I was trying to tell her to go away.

"Krystal, you....you have to leave!

-Hu? What do you mean?

-Yesterday, it was a mistake. I was hurt and drunk and you were helpful..." Her stare changed for a cold one.

"So if I understand well, you made love to me and now you want me to get the fuck out of your life?!

-No!" YES!

"I mean...I don't love you and you know that! I'm sorry...

-Sorry?! My ass! I'm always here for you but still you want to lick that cheating ebony whore's ass?

-Don't call her that!" I was mad at Tiana, I felt betrayed but fuck it, I loved her so in hell I was letting anybody else than me insult her !

"What ?! Isn't it what she is? A whore?! She was probably fucking with Taemin while you were pushing me away in China!

-SHUT YOUR MOUTH!" Krystal was shocked. I must have scared her seeing the face she had.

"P-perfect! When you'll understand how fucked up you are because of her....you'll know where to contact me" With that she got up, pick all her stuffs, faste dressed and left without saying any other word.

            After an hour contemplating my mistakes, contemplating my last week joy. I finally decided to get up and do something with my life. I wasn't going to stay in my bed and wait for something to happen. I picked all my stuffs up and found my phone on the floor, I looked at it. 10 missed call from Taemin, 5 from Tiana, 3 voice messages from both and 1 text from Sehun. Irony, Tiana was my girlfriend and Taemin had tried to contact me more than her. I push the button to listen to the voice messages, the first one was from Taemin.

"Kai! I swear to god! If you don't call me back, I'm whooping your bastard ass! Tiana was seriously hurt and I dont know what she has but the doctor refuse to tell me so it must be something bad. I'm not Jason's father! You misunderstood! You better talk to Tiana because I don't know what I will do to you if something happens to her!" End of the first message. I wasn't believing him. I deleted the message and listened to the next one, Tiana's one.