Kim Minseok aka Xiumin (Part 1)

Tiana's Point of view

I met Hyesoo Unni at the pool and she was really gorgeous. You must be thinking that she would be a bit old so her youth left her. You're oh so wrong! She still beautiful because she is graceful and has charm. When she saw me she gestured me to come beside her. She was laying on a deck chair in her white swimsuit. She got up and took her towel. We were walking around the hotel, enjoying the hot wind.

"What did you want to talk about unni?

-Tiana...What is there between You and the young Kim?" I stopped and looked at the ground before keeping on walking.

"What do you mean?

-Are you lovers? Or more than that?

-Unni! You know I'm not the kind of girl who sleep around with men!

- I know, I know you too well. This is why I'm asking you to tell me the truth!" I lifted my head toward her to meet her determinate eyes.

"Ok, You know, that man I met in Korea.

-Jason's father?

-Yes....Well...You see...

-What....?" She looked at me like she was waiting but when it finally hit her, her eyes widened and she looked at me as If I was an Alien.

"KIM JONGIN, HEIR OF K INDUSTRY IS THE FATHER OF YOUR SON?!

-SHUSHHHHHHHHHH. UNNI!" I put my hands on her mouth. When she seemed to have calmed down I released her.

"Aren't you just joking around?

-NO! I'm serious. He knows nothing so don't tell anything about it!

-Tiana, do you realize that you're actually dating your son's father?" I looked at the ground.

"What? You're not dating each other?

-Not Really..." I explained all from when I came back to what happened 10 minutes ago. She silently listen as we sat on a bench. When I finished, she took my hand and pat it.

"Tiana, My poor little girl. I didn't know he was that kind of man. Why do you trust him again?

-I....I don't know.

-You better go back to Kevin.

-I can't. He...He is in jail.

-What?!" And here I was explaining all about Kevin and I. A really dark part of my life that I want to forget.

"Is the little Kim aware of this?

-NO! He doesn't know. He doesn't need to.

-Tiana, you better go back in USA soon or.....Do you have some feelings for him? No....The real question is do you still love him?" I looked at her once again and I didn't know what to answer. I'm not sure. I feel something for him but that could be hate, attraction or love! I don't know myself. We got up and went back toward the pool.