Don't Apologize

*JongIn' POV*

         Tiana climb the stairs faster than ever and for a moment we all stayed silent watching her leave. I let out a sigh and looked at the couple on our sofa. Nathan had his arm laced around Shawnae's shoulders and  was stroking her arm in a comforting way. It kinda made me upset to see him acting like Shawnae was a fragile woman and Tiana was unfair to her but with the current situation I couldn't let myself be driven by that.

"I think she was serious about her last sentence." Shawnae let out.

"She won't come back down.

-I know she won't. I've never seen so much hatred and hostility in her eyes." Shawnae said on a shocked tone.

"What you saw have nothing to do with hatred. This is fear, disappointment and pain." I corrected her. Tiana hated Krystal, my father, Taewon but not her sister.

"It's not what it looked like to me!" Nathan really had a big mouth saying things it shouldn't.

"I know Tiana better than anyone here, Ok? I've seen these eyes more than you, I have been the person they were looking at more than once.

-How come you're still together then? Why does she forgive you but not me?" The way Shawnae was saying this looked really stupid and selfish but I decided to stay calm and answer to her question.

"Because I admitted what I did was unforgivable and I asked sorry countless time, meaning it with all my heart.

-I apologized! She won't even let me know what happened to her."

           I could totally understand Tiana's frustration and why she couldn't bring herself to forgive her sister. Shawnae was all quiet and looking sorry in front of Tiana and now that she was out of view, She was painting her as the meanie.

"It's not easy to talk about that. There are things that she never told to anyone, not even me!

- I'm her sister!

-But you gave this title up long ago, you recall that?" At this point, I was myself getting tired of talking to her.

"Hey, calm down man! Don't rub salt on her wound.

-Listen Nathan Shawnae, I don't think that you understand the situation. Tiana didn't want to meet you because of the way you're acting, right now.

-I haven't done anything! I just came here, thinking that we could have a talk between adults but she ran away like a kid!" She said looking right at my eyes. I had enough of it.

"Ok, that's enough! You obviously are too selfish and immature to even try to understand her a bit." I got up and went toward the door.

"Please, leave." I said opening the door.

        They exchanged a shocked stare and both got up very slowly. They took their coats and bag and then looked at me as if expecting me to change my mind but I just stared at them waiting for them to step outside. And they did. Once out in the corridor they turned toward me again.