The Same Sister

*JongIn's POV*

Tiana's hand was squeezing mine. It had been 10 minutes that we had arrived in front of this polished wooden door. She was staring at it as if she could make it disappear with some powers but she couldn't. I stroked the back of her hand with my thumb to reassure her but she was too focused on it to even feel what I was doing.

"Come on, Tiana. They are waiting for us." I told her on a soft tone.

She looked at me for a moment, nodded and finally knocked on the door before opening it. There was our Lawyer sit in front of a man in a suit and next to him was the reason why we were there surrounded by two policemen. I gently pushed Tiana in so I could close the door behind us. I took her hand and pulled her to the table where everyone was. Both the lawyer stood up to shake our hands in greeting. Tiana faintly smiled to be polite but everytime her eyes would fall on Kevin it would disappear. Finally after introducing everyone we sat next to our lawyer, still holding hands. Kevin was looking down at the table, not saying a word.

"So as I was telling you earlier, we are here because my client wants Mr. Wu to plead Mental illness. She thinks that you needs more mental help than to be thrown in jail." Sawyer, our Lawyer stated.

"My client told me they had talked about it and that he was willing to ask for mental help but with the multiple accusations against him, we'd like to know how you plan to proceed." His lawyer answered.

Tiana's hand tightened around mine and I focused on her face. She was staring at Kevin and I could see worry and anxiety in her eyes. I stroke the back of her hand with my thumb to reassure her but it didn't seem to work.

"Well, I analyze the last trial against your client and realized there was no psychological analysis of him.

-I refused to take it and didn't defend myself last time. The police and judges were so busy with a CEO's murder that they simply dispatched our case." Kevin answered, his voice hoarse. Tiana's hand tightened again around mine.

"I see. So first we're going to have you and my client participate to a psychological analysis. We'll see if anything is found and can be used." Sawyer planned and Tiana finally left Kevin to go to Sawyer.

"Why do I need to participate to this?

-You can help the psychologist by giving him details that makes you think he has an illness and the judge may ask for your psychological analysis to make sure you're not crazy for defending your rapist and kidnapper." Sawyer let out, a bit too harshly. Kevin's head went lower and Tiana bit on her lips in embarrassment.

"I see, I'll participate then." Tiana agreed in a faint voice, facing away from Sawyer to focus back on Kevin.