Happiness....

I went to Sukyang office and as yesterday he was waiting for me with two glasses of wine. He was watching through the big window behind his office. I cleared my throat to make him aware of my presence. He didn't turn around instead he signal me to come beside him what I did. We could see people enjoying life all around the swimming pool. I looked at Sukyang who seemed to enjoy the view.

"Tell me Jongin. What do you see as a chairman?" I looked back at the window.

"I see customers who are satisfied by the service you give them." He nodded as if he agreed with what I said.

"And now....What do you see as a human?

-As....a human?

-Yes, what do you see as human. " I started to think and focused more. Suddenly my stare met a pregnant woman playing with her son. Her husband came and back hugged her while rubbing lovingly her tummy. I smiled and imagine this little family as Jason, Tiana, I and our future baby. Sukyang made me come out my through.

"Jongin are you ok?

-....Uh?! Ah yes, I'm fine.

-So what do you see?

-Loving family enjoying time together and trying to make beautiful memories.

-Kai do you know what I see?

-What?

-My family.

-All of those people?

-Yeah, as for me, the secret to see all those smile on their face is to treat them as family." I looked at him. I think my family never treat me as a family apart from my sister. My mom abandoned us, my father was so busy with his business so he wasn't caring.

"-Are you ok?

-Yes. I just don't really know how you're suppose to treat family.

-I hope that when you'll be the owner Tiana will help you understand what really is a family.

-Yes, I hope too.....wait what?!" I turned surprise toward him and he was smiling at me.

"I decide to sell you the hotel but not now. I want to enjoy some more time with my precious family.

-Thank you very much. I understand perfectly why you want to stay here more time.

-Jongin, I know I'm old but I've a advice for you.

-What is it?" He looked in my eyes with the most serious look he ever showed me.

"Jongin, take care of Tiana. I know it can be complicated....your past together is a burden for both of you but a CEO without the woman he loves by his side is never good. He can be good in business but will fail everything else in his life." I know he was right. My dad was a successful chairman but he wasn't able to keep my mom by his side and take care of us.

"When you're about to do something wrong she will be here to prevent you from it. When you are lost, she'll guide you. She can be your wife, you're best friend and your best rival too.

-I know. She is precious and deserve to be treat right.

-I'm not only telling you this as a chairman....but also a good friend who considers you two as his own children.