Slow Recovery Part 1

*Tiana's POV*

"JongIn, where are we going?" I asked staring at the building outside the car.

early that morning, he had suddenly woken up, looked at me and suddenly went to wake Jason up with his mom who was supposed to spend the day with his sister. He made us get prepared and here we were, not knowing wherever he was driving us. Jason was quick to fall asleep again but seeing JongIn this determinated was kind of exciting. He was only smiling at the road without answering me. I actually enjoyed this vibe, just the three of us going somewhere to spend time together.

"Can you at least give a hint about our destination?

-We have multiples destinations." He grinned at me quickly before focusing back on the road.

I tried to guess where could be at least our first destination. I thought about Jason's school but it was in the opposite direction , meaning that Jason was staying with us. Then my mind went to his apartment but we quickly change direction proving me wrong. I finally gave up and sat back comfortably in my seat. my wound was almost healed, it was more like a scar then but it was still painful or maybe I just wanted it to physically hurt so it would mentally hurt less. I tried to never show JongIn my pain because he always had that slight panic appearing in his stare whenever he would hear me wince because of the pain.

I had a lot of things in mind at this moment. The fact that JongIn was letting me talk to Kevin if I obeyed him was really bothering me. I really felt like a kid who was granted a candy in exchange of her obedience but telling him and arguing would have been of no help and I had already agree. More than this, Taewon and the possibility of meeting him anywhere was scaring me. Was I really prepared to go out like this after what happened last time? The only way to know was to try but still I was scared.

When I catch a glimpse of gangnam I stared at JongIn hoping he would give any explanation. He put his hand on my knee to reassure me. I kept staring at him and he just focus on the road as I was imagining the worst scenarios possible.

"Please JongIn don't tell me that we are going to your father's.

-No, we are not.

-Neither to your sister's?

-No, we are not going to see any of my relatives.

-Then where? We could cross you father's path, are you crazy?

-So what?" He said it so carelessly that it went to me too. I started to think the same. We could meet his father, so what? He couldn't do worse that what I've been through this past years.

"You're right, but still where are we going?

-Surprise.

-Tell me!

-No need to tell you, we are there." He said smirking

As I was thinking about his father, he had the time to park the car. I quickly unbuckled my belt and jumped out of the car. We were in a little parking next to a lot of shops. I unbuckled Jason's belt and held him in my arms as I looked around to find out where JongIn wanted to take us. As I made a few steps near the street to get a full view of the different shops, JongIn came and took Jason from my arms, glaring at me.