You're safe

*Kevin's POV*

          The door of my cells opened to the guardian with the same unexpressive face on. He cuffed me and then pushed me out. I knew where he was leading me, It was no surprise.

           Once we reached the little grey room, he uncuffed me and left without saying a word. I stayed a few minutes, looking at the black window knowing the policemen behind it were looking at me. They were maybe waiting for me to react at anything but I stayed silent, looking right through the window in front of me.

          After minutes of nothing the same man as always entered the room, inspector Do KyungSoo, he sat as always right in front of me and put down a pack of papers. He sighs and then take the first document. He faked reading it for a few seconds and then throw it at me. I looked at it to see a deposition with JongIn's name on it.

"I want you to read it and confirm it's what happened."

          I straightened and started reading it. It was pretty much what had happened with details. I lowered my head when Tiana's name appeared. The details of her being shot were hurting me and even if I hated JongIn, Seeing Tiana being shot must have been devastating. I was giving her my back and I will forever regret it, I could have saved her.

"It's all true.

-So you confirm you tried to kill Kim JongIn, right?

-I do.

-And that you have kidnapped Tiana Brewly, right?

-I do.

-Then why should we wait to put you in a real jail?

-You don't have to. Can I just know how is Tiana doing?

-I don't know much about her well-being apart from her being out of the hospital. She still haven't come to make her deposition." He sighed again.

"Am I allowed to have visitors?

-When she'll do she probably won't want to see you.

-I know that but if there is the slightest chance that she wants to see me... I want to apologize." He stares at me as if reading my mind but he probably was reading what he wanted to read.

"I don't think it will change anything.

-I never said it would. I just want her to know that I really love her and I wanted to make her happy." He slammed his hand on the table and got up, pushing his chair back.

"You call kidnapping love? You call murder love? You call rape love?

-I did mistakes, a lot of mistakes, I know.

-If you know it then leave her alone. She is happy with Kim JongIn." My hands clenched.

"What do you know about them?

He keeps on being selfish and making her suffer.

-What do you know about that?