Bloody Misunderstanding

OH MY GOD THE 50TH CHAPTER? WOW....OK! ANYWAY! I'm pretty sure you will all hate me so I'm already waiting for me to be beaten up ^^'!

*******

*JongIn's POV*

"I need to settle some things in USA and I don't know how long it will be so, I just wanted Jason and his real father to be with me. Would you go with me?....so?

-Tiana..."

         I was already shocked from what I heard but what was even worse was that was Taemin's voice who answered. I swear, I prayed so much, SO MUCH, that the voice wasn't his when I slammed the kitchen door open, that I was dreaming but God was against me these days anyway!

        I didn't even let him the time to answer to Tiana. I just jumped on him and tackled him on the floor. I wanted to keep calm and control my anger but I couldn't, all I was seeing was images of Tiana in Taemin arms and her being in his shirt wasn't helping at all! I threw the first punch and he seemed taken aback. Tiana was shouting at me to stop but I couldn't, even If I wanted to.

"JONGIN STOP! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! STOP!

-HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! YOU WERE MY FRIEND! HOW ?!

-JONGIN, HE HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING STOP!" I stopped punching him when I saw his lips were bleeding and he was starting to spite blood.

        I looked at his face, still sat astride on his lying body, my hands holding his collar. I then turned toward Tiana and seeing her with concern and tears in her eyes just put me more on fire. I turned back to Taemin and started to punch him again.

"JONGIN GODDAMNIT! STOP!"  She grasped my arm to stop me but I pushed her away and she crashed against the kitchen island.

"Don't touch me, you slut!" Before I realized it, I was lied,  my back against the floor. Taemin exchanged our position and started punching me.

"How can you push her ?! She is sick! "  I tried to struggle but Taemin had more strength that me. He was punching me non-stop until he heard a little voice.

"Appa ....Hyung...?"

       We both turned our head toward the door. Jason was there holding on his teddy bear probably scared. His scared stare became more wide when he saw his mom in the corner, against the wall. He ran to her and Taemin and I followed him with our stare. Tiana was sat on the floor, holding her stomach. Taemin released me and got up in panic to join Tiana in the corner. She was crying and shaking. I got up and started walking away, I didn't want to see that. I didn't care about whatever was happening to her, it didn't concern me anymore. Jason got up and ran after me. Just when I was about to leave the kitchen, he hold on my pants and started crying.