Provocation

*Tiana's POV*

                Taemin was staring hard at me since the morning. I didn't talk and just ignored him until we took Jason to school. As soon as Jason was far enough to not hear whatever was bothering him, I turned toward Taemin.

"What's wrong, Hu? You keep staring at me since this morning.

-Something happened with JongIn, right?

-W-Why are you saying that?

-You seems more tired and more absent."  I just sighed. He crossed his arms.

"What happened?

-I don't know... JongIn was strange on the phone two days ago and I had to hung up because I was feeling like throwing up. I'm just scared that he think I'm angry at him."  He  sighed, stroked my hair and hugged me. He was always doing that, treating me like a little girl when he was just two years older than me.

"Don't worry, ok? You'll call him tonight and tell him you weren't angry.

-What if he doesn't answer? He didn't picked up his phone yesterday.

-He will come back and you will tell him. It's only left two days, you'll be alright!

-I know but..."  I sighed.

"I know I shouldn't feel anxious but I can't help myself to think that something will go wrong. Each time everything seems to go great in my life, something come and spoil it!

-Can't you trust JongIn a little bit?!

-I trust him! The one I don't trust is his father!

-I know he doesn't like you but to the point of being afraid of him..." Taemin seemed to be thinking.

"Taemin... I can't explain you why but I felt a kind of murderous vibe when I first meet him. He clearly told me I was in JongIn's way to success and that he won't hesitate to get rid of me if I was staying in his path!

-What does JongIn said ?

-He was so busy trying to find a way for me to forgive him for his lies that he hasn't heard anything that his father said."

        He sighed and started the engine because it must have been more than ten minutes that we were still in front of Jason's school. I was looking outside, day dreaming about the past and then I realize we weren't on the way to my apartment. I turned toward Taemin. He was frowning hard and focusing on the road.

"Taemin where are you bringing me?"  He wasn't answering. I kept on asking him during 10 minutes until he shut me up by abruptly parking on the side. I was shocked.

"Taemin, what's wrong? Why aren't we at my apartment?

-Because you needed to go somewhere to forgot everything! And I know exactly what place." He said pointing behind me. I turned and looked at the big building. I turned away and stared at the road.

"Drive me to my apartment Taemin.

-Why? You need to chill and have fun. Isn't our old dance studio the best place?