Scary Kim-ssi

I'm sitting in the meeting room next Kai while a man is doing a presentation about the next add for our new drink. I'm  worried about Jason even if I know he'll be fine. I looked at Kai he seemed so focused. I was really proud of him. Maybe he really changed during those years. I was trying to focus on the presentation when I felt something on my hand. I looked down to see Kai holding my hand. I looked at him surprised and saw he was trying to restrain a smile. I managed to restrain mine and squeezed his hand. We stand like this for the rest of the meeting, focusing on the presentation. When the presentation ended, everybody looked at Kai waiting for him to give is aprovement. He let go of my hand, stood up and looked at all the workers. They were all looking at him as if he was nothing. I don't like that. He is the new CEO and people should get used to it! It will be more than 1 month. He was smiling then his face became serious with a hint of frown.

"Do you think of me as some shit?!" Everybody was surprised....even me. Wow, this is the first time I saw him that serious and rude about work.

"Kim-ssi...What do you mean?

-What do I mean?! You think that I'm playing around in my office all day long?! I'm watching all of you! This project, can you tell me how many hours you spend on it?

-hum...More than two weeks.." Kai laughed. It was low, it was slow. It was....scary.

"You think talking with your girlfriend on the phone all day long is working?

-I....I'm sorry, Kim-ssi.

-You're lucky, I'm in a good mood so you still have that job.

-Thank you, kim-ssi." The man bowed lots of time and sit on his chair.

"And all of you! You didn't try to do anything. Especially you, Choi-ssi."  His target was a slim little woman this time.

"You're the one who told him to watch our previous add and try to mix some! What was in your head? Do you think we are doing milkshakes?

-No, I'm sorry. I just didn't knew what to tell him when he asked me.

-If you don't know you should shut up!"  I was sincerely shocked. If that continue I will have to stop him!

"I will next time. I'm sorry Kim-ssi.

-I don't know what all of you are going to do but I want a great add or there will be some less staff soon!"  Everybody started to shake. Ok, I will do something because this is no good to have that kind of vibe while working. I stood up and Kai looked at me shocked.

" Kim-ssi, can I....suggest something?

-Yes, go on.

-Since you're the new CEO and this is your first ad we should talk about it all together. What do you think about it?

-Hum...It's interesting. What do you mean exactly?

-let's sit again and give some ideas." Nobody seemed to understand what I was saying. I sighed and made the turn of the table to stand in front of everybody.

" Well, our new drink's name is LemonRoyal. Well this is because lemon is the main ingredient, right?