A chance to get her back

*JongIn's POV*

BAM

The slapped I had received brought some memories back in my mind. I lift my face to hold my father's gaze. I could see the rage in his stare. Jason was clutching my pants.

"You little... I raised you... How dare you humiliate me like this?!

-Abeoji, I..." He pointed his finger at my face.

"I told you, this woman would bring problem. I told you black women were just good at giving birth and then take the money.

-You don't know what you're talking about!

-Oh right? Then what is this?" He pointed at Jason with a disgusted look. Jason hide even more behind me and started whimpering. I could tell he was scared of my father.

"Don't call him "This", he is your grandson! His name is Jason.

-This thing will never be my grandson! How are you even sure it's yours? This ebony whore...

-Shut up!" My father looked at me bewildered.

"You think because you're my father you have any right to insult the mother of my child? You think you have any right to come here make a fuss about me having a son and being with a black woman when you couldn't even keep your korean wife by your side?" My father looked at me like he was going to kill me but I couldn't stop words flowing out of my mouth.

"You have no right to judge my relationship with Tiana. She left because of you back then! If it wasn't for you I would have been able to see my son's birth, to raise him. I would have been able to protect my family from the hell they lived all these years!" I stepped forward making my dad step back.

"Because you had thrown away your wife, you had to do it with the one I love? Is it what it is? You can't tolerate me being happy in love because you never were!"

BAM

Second hot slap. I nibbled on my lower lip to keep me from groan because that slap was hurting like never before.

"How dare you talk to me like this? You think because you're a CEO now you're on top of me? You forgot I'm still your father and if I want I can take it all from you!

-You..." Then my phone went off. I stopped mention recognizing the ringtone. Forgetting about my father's presence I fished my phone out of my pocket. Tiana's name and photo showing on it, I quickly answered the call.

"Tiana? Is it you?

-You wish." This voice....a male voice, kind of familiar...can it be...

"Where is Tiana?

-With me, where she is fated to be.

-You're one sick man if you think this is where she is supposed to be.