The Mistress

I thought the day was going well, no real bad news at the hospital, I was getting better but here she had to come. She looked at me from head to toes and glared at me before flipping her hair and pushing me out of the way to enter the apartment. I was still a bit tired and I wasn't expecting her to even lay a hand on me.

"You better fucking leave this place right on the moment.

-Why? I'm just waiting for JongIn. We have things to talk about.

-I don't fucking care! Get out of our apartment!

-Our?!" She said laughing out loud.

"You know what JongIn and me did in 'your' apartment? We...

-I know, Krystal!" I interrupted her as she proceed to sit on the sofa.

"You know? And you're still there?

-Yes, because JongIn and I love each other. I'm not some kind of slut like you who would jump another woman's man just because I want to keep him as a toy!" I spat at her.

She got up and stepped in front of me. I sure looked smaller compared to her in her high heels. She had kept them as the disrespectful bitch she was. I wasn't intimidate though, she was nothing compared to what I had been through these months.

"Watch your mouth, you little Ebony whore!

-No, You better watch yours, little sleazy cunt!" I said pushing her shoulder with my index.

"You might get confident because I look weaker but I'll throw your ass out if you don't get out of MY home yourself!

-I'll be happy to see that!" She said slapping me.

"You were asking for it!" I said grabbing her hair.

I was pulling her by the hair to the door when she grabbed mine too. She was pulling so hard that I had to stop and she slapped me again. I let go of her hair to slap her too. She pushed me to the wall and I grabbed her arm to throw her on the wall too.

"You little bitch!" She yelled as she literally jumped on me making me fall on the floor.

My shoulder hit the floor hard making me cry out loud. She tried to hold me down but I made her roll over and I was then straddling her. I gave her a pair of hot slap on both cheek and her nose started to bleed, I stopped when I saw that but she still wanted to fight and punched me hard enough for me to hold my nose while falling on the side. She sat on my stomach and pulled my hair again I tried to make her let go but she wouldn't so I lifted myself the best I could and bit hard on her arm. She finally let go of my hair with a scream of pain. She got up and took some step back, I did the same.

"You bit me! I'm going to fucking kill you!

-Bring it on, little Pussy!" I was shocked by how vulgar she was making me but at the moment no good words for her were coming to my mouth