Anger Vs Guilt

*Tiana POV*

" Hum~I was wondering...hum...

-What is it? Tell me !

-Are you solo?" Then I laughed in the microphone. Jay was giving me a thumb up as I was trying my best to put some feelings in it.

"What would you do if it was the case?

-Well, if you wanna know..." I was suppose to go first on the stage in my black skinny jeans, White sleeveless AOMG crop top and my blue and red shirt with my black High heels. I was so stressed that I must have almost broken the microphone with my hand. Jay probably saw it so he leaned toward my ear and whispered.

"Just imagine I'm your old partner. Imagine we are 5 years ago and you're still a professional, it's just a little performance with your usual partner!" I looked at him and he winks with a smile. I looked at the stage and took a deep breath before going on the stage. Instantly, "solo" started to be played. Jay was just behind me and he started to sing.

We acted a kind of push and pull scene as we were dancing. I did as Jay told me, whenever he whispered to me or touch me intimately, I imagine I was 5 years ago in the dance studio with JongIn Like this I managed to put some feelings in it. Suddenly when he made me spine the pain in my shoulder started to come back. I ignored it and kept on dancing the best I could. If I just stop here, all the event and everybody 's effort will be spoiled. As the performance end with Jay kissing my neck, the crowd screamed and I was pretty proud of the performance. Jay took my hand and pulled me to the backstage. As soon as we weren't on stage anymore I released Jay's hand and ran to the dressing-room since I still had a performance. Honestly when I saw the outfit for the performance I wanted to tell Jay to find someone else but it wasn't like I had never wore those kind of clothes and I had to do it for JongIn's event. So I put the mini black shorts and the golden bra on. I took the black see through kimono in my hand and rush to the stylists for them to take care of my hair and makeup.

When they finished taking care of me I put the kimono on and ran to Jay who was already waiting for me. He was topless with just some jeans on. I looked at him from head to toes and when I came back to his face he was smirking.

"Like what you see?

-OMG I'm gonna dance with Jay Park topless! Somebody pinch me, just to be sure it's not a dream!" I faked fangirling and that made him laughed.

"Is it a hint of sarcasm that I'm hearing here?

-No~Never!

-Young woman, there is lines of women who dream to be at your place.

-True, but I'm not like any woman.

-.....

-Did you say something?

-No." I was sure he has said something and I was about to insist but Zico and Paloalto came off stage and it was our turn. The staff gave us microphone and they started to throw my previous outfit to give the impression of Jay undressing me. I let out some fake whimpers and laughed.

"Jay what are doing?!

-I'm taking you on a trip!