A Step Back

"Tiana, you're joking, right?"  I lowered my head and shook it. Suddenly I felt Lyndia jump on me. I almost fell from her sofa.

"It's a super new! Everything is going good between you two, right?

-Yes, but....Do you think it's the best moment for that?

-Why wouldn't it be good? Isn't it what you always wanted?

-Yes...but...I feel like it's too soon...

-Listen! It's not too soon Tiana. You just have to prepare a really big thing to tell the new to your husband!"  I felt myself blushing.

"He is not my husband!

-Not yet!"  We both laughed and I felt a little relieved.

"Well, I wish you all happiness!

-Thank you. I think I will follow your advice.

-Which one? Leaving This man to marry me?"  I playfully hit her shoulder and she faked being hurt.

"Not that one dumb ass! I really have to prepare something big for him. Something like a dinner or...I don't know. It's been so long the last time that I really prepared a surprise to him!"  Then I saw a malicious smile on Lyndia's face and I understand she would tell me something strange.

"Girl, don't make dinner...BE the dinner!"  I felt my cheeks heating and I looked at the wall.

"Hum...I can't...because I kind of....already have done it once..." There was a silence and when I looked back at her she was giving the "Well, well, well!" stare.

"My girl is a freak! This is how it happened! I see now!

-Oh God!

-Give me some details!

-No~! What the hell?! It's something private between JongIn and me!" She was even more smirking.

"What? Don't tell me with the strawberry sauce and whipped cream?!

-It was actually chocolate sauce."  She laughed more and it was hard to hold mine. She fell from her chair and started rolling on the floor.

"Stop laughing!

-I can't! I always know that you were a freak and Giovanny was always telling me "No~ Tiana is more the shy and submissive kind!" I can't stop laughing!

-Why are you talking about me like that?!

-It just came while we were talking one day! Anyway, you better hurry home and start preparing everything because you sure have a lot to tell him!

-You're right and I still have to take care of Jason. I think I will ask for some help to Taemin.

-Taemin? Your friend who kind of introduced to JongIn?

-Yes, I'm not feeling too well so taking care of Jason and preparing a surprise at the same time is not easy and...." I couldn't talk about Kevin to her. She would tell it to Gio and he will try to drag me back to USA.