My Own Son

*Tiana's POV*

           I Looked at me in the mirror. It was so different.

"My dear, you're so beautiful. Blond hair suit you so well!

-Well...I don't think so...but....Let's say it does."

           I got up and Kevin looked at me a weirdly. He paid the hair styler and we left. We shopped for pregnancy clothes, since all I was wearing was over sized tee and sweatpants. During hours I cat walked in front of Kevin in different outfit. I actually found myself to have some fun doing so. It reminds me of when we just started being friend. Back then he was so shy and yet he was following me around so much. During a few second I lost myself in thought of how had we reached this extend when our innocent and great friendship turned into a bloody mess. Kevin put me out of my thought as he called me out. I went out of the cabin in what seemed like the hundredth outfit. He smiled and clapped his hand.

"This dress outfit is the best."

           I looked at myself and it was black yoga pants with a white hoody with donuts on it. I looked at Kevin confused.

"I know you love this kind of outfit but since you were a business woman and single mother....you couldn't decently wear it."

            I flushed, ashamed that he actually was right. I always loved hoodies but it's not professional and a single mother in yoga pants and hoody....so cliché. I really like classy style but some casual is not doing any bad from time to time.

              Kevin bought everything I had try on. I actually wanted to pay but he stopped me. I hadn't realized it but we were in the same malls, we went with JongIn and Jason. I realized it when we entered the shop where our photo was still on the wall. I didn't wanted to stay in but Kevin kept on telling that there was so much good things for the baby. I saw some of the clothes I was looking at back then and found it funny that I actually was already pregnant without knowing it and I said to JongIn that it wasn't the time for having a baby.

             I felt tears coming up so I just went out of the shop and sat on a bench. I tried to hold my tears back and took deep breaths in. I closed my eyes and tried to think about anything else. When I was finally perfectly fine, I saw a panicked Kevin running out of the shop. He looked around and when he spot me his eyes softened. He ran toward me and knelt down, making people around look at us.

"I thought you had ran away. You scared me." He put his head on the part of laps my pregnant belly wasn't covering.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." My voice was shaking and it wasn't unknown to him.

"What's wrong?

-Nothing." I stared down at my hands hoping he would let it slide but he cupped my face and made me look right into his eyes.

"That nothing must be something." His soft stare suddenly changed into a more hard one.