Little Sister [M]

*Kai's POV*

          Tiana was lost in her thought. I saw it! I don't know what was on her mind but it sure wasn't something good. A tear slipped on her face. I speed a little up and we arrived at the appartement fast. I put her out of her thought.

" Tiana, we are here!" She opened her eyes wide and a smile appeared on her face. She went out and almost drag me to her apartment. She hurriedly opened the door and pulled me to the sofa.

" I go to prepare your dessert. I will come to you when it's ready."

      She then left with a big smile. She was really excited and it somehow scared me. What kind of dessert was she cooking? I was seriously afraid. Like what kind of weird thing will she make me swallow? I was imagining a lot of things, like something really spicy or a weird sweet and salty mix.

       I then felt something being put on my eyes. I couldn't see and I heard a little chuckle from behind me. Tiana took my hands and pulled me. I followed trustfully and when i heard the sound of a door, I understood we weren't in the same room as before.

"What kind of dessert need you to blind me?

-Me!" Before I could react she let the blind fall and I swear I die.

        Tiana was there in front of me with her red cheeks. She had only her bright red underwear on. She was playing with one of her hair strand. I was speechless, I must be dreaming because there is no way she is doing that for real. She suddenly show me something with in her hands, two bottle.

"You prefer your dessert with Chocolate or whipped cream?" The blush on her cheeks was redder than sooner. I couldn't help but smirk.

*no one's POV*

       Kai carried Tiana by her thighs and almost jumped on the bed as she let out a little scream. He softly caressed her cheeks and his hands slipped down to her jawline, her neck and her breast giving her shiver. He put his hands behind Tiana's back and unclasped her bra. He threw it somewhere in the room and then took the bottles Tiana had in her hands and shook them.

"I love both!"

         He then put whipped cream and chocolate on every part of Tiana's upper body, even her stomach wasn't left alone. Tiana let some whimper because of the feeling of the cold seasoning on her already hot skin. Kai then threw the bottles on the floor and looked at his work. Tiana was there covered with chocolate and whipped cream, waiting for him to eat her. Her eyes were full of lust while her cheeks were red from the little bit of shyness she still have. This view drove him crazy. He ripped his shirt open and it followed the same way as Tiana's bra. He bent down and started to lick the little chocolate drops on her nose. Tiana closed her eyes and she suddenly giggle. Kai looked like a puppy like this but this thought soon left her mind. He suddenly went down her nose and peck her lips before going down her jawline. His tongue left a indescribable sensation wherever it past. Tiana let out a moan and Kai smirked, proud of the effect he has on her.