Date~

*Tiana's POV*

I looked at me in the mirror and suddenly started to feel insecure. I put on a short white dress with a long sleeves since it's a bit cold tonight with cream colored high heels . I put some light makeup on so it would look natural. JongIn was probably waiting for me in the living room and I was there thinking about changing. I don't know why I'm feeling like that. It's not the first time I'm going on a date even more with JongIn. I'm acting like a teenager having her first date and I find it stupid from me! I won't make JongIn wait more.

I went out the room and he was waiting for me with a white shirt and black tight suit pants. If it wasn't for the nervousness I was feeling earlier I would have jump on him just to get rid of this little button that prevent me from seeing his collarbones. He looked at me with a big smile and tended his hand that I gladly took.

"Ready?

-Yes, let's go." Jason, Giovanny and Yumi came to bid us goodbye. It still hard to leave my baby but since JongIn is doing such a thing for us I have to enjoy it.

We hoped his car and he drove. I was looking out the window....ok, I was giving some looks to Kai from the corner of my eyes. I was so frustrated by that freaking button that I couldn't focus about where we were going. He suddenly put me out of my thoughts.

" Are you happy to go out tonight?

-Yes, thank you JongIn. I really needed it!

-If you're happy then nothing else matter!" I felt my heartbeat fastened.

" Don't say that kind of cheesy stuff!

-Why? Are you embarrassed?" He laughed still focused on the road as my face became red.

" You like to be cheesy with me way too much!

-Me? When was I being cheesy?"He acted innocent but he damn knew.

"Like imagining our future life with our- I don't remember the number - Children running around our big house with our dogs." He suddenly became silent. I turned toward him and his smile fade away. I looked toward where he was looking but nothing seemed strange.

"JongIn, Is everything ok?

-Y-Yes...Hum would you like this kind of future?

-Yes! It would be perfect. I really want a wolf-dog, you know they...

-Have something fascinating..." I looked at him surprised. How did he know?

" You told me that before. 'What about striking a deal? When we're getting married, you'll have your fucking puddle but I'm going to have a wolf-dog! They have something fascinating! I can't explain it!' It made me laughed at that time because I was imagining you spending your time running with this dog and sleeping with him to the point I'll have to stop you." He softly smiled but I felt something under that smile. I wanted to ask him what was on his mind but I remembered what happened at the Sukyang's hotel. I ended up with a twisted ankle for nothing so I decided to let it go for now. I just smiled back, I didn't want to spoil our date.