Lullaby

*Tiana's POV*

        I went back home with Jason and I felt a bit sad of letting JongIn leave like this and honestly, when I realize I would be alone in my bed this night, I didn't feel safe at all. I had a few nightmare since Kevin started reappearing from time to time and JongIn was always holding me in his arms, even when we were in bad terms. I kind of felt lonely. I couldn't sleep with Jason I would have woke him up if I had a night.

         I made a little dinner for Jason only. I wasn't feeling too well. maybe JongIn was right, I might be sick. I will go check this tomorrow, maybe I'm just stressed because of Kevin. I was seriously feeling sick so I spent my time in my bathroom. I kind of developed a love for bathroom since Kevin. It's like the safer room of an house for me. I can be alone and cry if I want to in there, nobody would bother me. A good shower can always help me think or help me forget. This room soon became my best friend without me noticing it.

         I was  chilling in my bath looking at the ceiling when I felt something was strange. I looked at the water and it was red, just like blood. I started panicked and felt hands on my shoulder. They pushed me down under the water and I was drowning without seeing who was doing that. I was feeling like I really was going to die and then I heard a little sound. I suddenly opened my eyes and realized that i was having a nightmare as I fell asleep in the bath. The little sound coming from my phone, I pick it up without looking at who was the caller.

"Hello?

-Hey~ Babe!" I froze.

"Kevin what do you want?! Can't you leave me alone already? You damn know you're not allowed to come near me! YOU KNOW IT SO WHY ARE BEING LIKE THAT?!

-Calm down! Damn you still as fierce as before! I just wanted to check on you.

-I'm fine Kevin so just stop, ok? Find someone else. There is plenty of woman out there who will be happy to give you their body and heart, so just leave me alone!

-But I don't want any of them. You're the only one I want! You're mine! You think because you find your way back to his side it will last forever?!

-IT DOESN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! It's  my life, my heart, my body! I give it to whoever I want!

-NO YOU DON'T!"   I so wanted to cry. I'm so tired of this, why can't I be completely happy, uh? Why is there always something in my way.

"YES I DO! I do because I'm not yours and I'll never be yours and you know that! This is why you did that to me, right?! YOU COULDN'T HAVE ME IN ANY OTHER WAY SO YOU JUST CHOOSE THIS ONE!

-I was drunk! I didn't choose to do that!

-WHATEVER YOU SAY! THREE DAYS KEVIN! THREE DAYS! You can't be drunk during three days! It wasn't even your first attempt! I...I..." I was already crying in my bath. JongIn why did you leave when I needed you the most?!

"I did it because you're mine and I love you!

-You don't love me! This is not love Kevin! This is obsession! This is Crazy Sickness!

-CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT I STILL WON'T LEAVE YOU BE HAPPY EVER AFTER WITH THAT BASTARD!

-What are you planning on doing?! Kevin?! KEVIN?!" He hung up and I was just desperately crying. I tried to muffle my cry for Jason to sleep peacefully.