Engaged

N/A: 30th chapter ?!already?!! Wow! It's one of my biggest story....I'm not sure of how many more chapter I'm gonna write but If I'm doing everything I want without changing my mind...It will be more than 10 chapters. Are you happy?!

Anyway! Let' read this chapter!

***************************************

        It had already been a week since Giovanny came and I'm ready to do a double murder! They are fucking annoying! I mean I can bear Kai and Jason without any problem! Same goes with Gio and Jason! But freaking Kim JongIn and Giovanny Jackson together are getting on my nerves. If they aren't having a stare contest or interrogating me they are just arguing at each other like some dogs for a piece of meat. At the moment I'm talking they are yelling at each other in the living room. I tried to stay calm like the mother I am. I swear I tried! But I had to explose or I will kill them.

        I threw the rag I had in my hand and went to the fridge. I took out a cold water bottle and opened it. I took a sip before stomping toward the living room. Giovanny and Kai were dangerously close to each other yelling at each other. Jason was there looking a bit scared at them. They were scaring my baby? Enough is enough!

"Jason, Go to your room!" He did as I told him. I went toward the two annoying man and threw all the water of the bottle on them. They turned shocked toward me. I guess they were so in their argument that they didn't even notice I was there.

"Tiana, What the...

-YOU, shut your mouth!" Gio closed his mouth surprised by me snapping at him like that.

"Thanks God..

-You too!" Kai looked dumbfounded.

"I spend all this week looking at you two acting childishly. Enough is enough! Giovanny pack your bags, you're gonna sleep somewhere else. I had enough with your ridiculous acts!

-What?! But...

-I told you! You have nothing to do here!

-JongIn, Giovanny and you are going to sleep at your apartment!

-WHAT?!" They both looked at me furious.

"I'm not going to live with this man!" It's funny how each they are angry against me they are saying the same things.

"OH HELL YEAH! I don't care about what you 'll say. You're going to sleep in the same apartment but without bothering me or Jason! The event is in a few days and you are still fighting like kids !

-I won't sleep under the same roof as him!

-YES YOU WILL!" They jumped surprised by me yelling. I was furious and I was on stern mom mode. I hit Giovanny's chest with my index repeatedly.