Trust

She was there with Jason. She said to Him to wait for her at JinYi's office but Jason wasn't going to obey for once. He wanted to talk with someone so he just discreetly past by JinYi's office to get to the elevator and head to the last floor.

* Kai's point of view*

     I was sitting in my office feeling frustrated, tired and anxious as hell. Who will she introduced to me? A light knock on the door pull me back on earth.

"Come in." I looked toward the door to see a bright smile making me happier.

"Hyung~

-Hey Jason! How are you?

-Fine and you ?

-A bit tired but fine. So why are you here?

-I wanted to talk about something. Can we?

-Sure." He came closer, sat on the sofa
And sat beside him. He looked at me with his little dark orbs and I understand it was something serious.

"So, what is it?

-Hyung, you said if omma can't give me something I have to ask you, right?

-Yeah, so what do you want?

-Can you look for my real dad?" I was really surprised. He wants me to find his father? And how am I supposed to do this?

"Why are you asking me that all of sudden?

-Because you look really powerful and I want to protect omma.

-Protect your omma of what?

-Omma said she will bring a new appa to me so I won't be alone anymore but I'm sure she still love my daddy.

-But maybe she love your new daddy....

-I don't think so, she looked so stressed when she said it. Please Hyung find my appa and tell him to come to protect omma." He looked at me with pleading eyes but I can't just look for a random guy like this! What if her mom is really in love with her new man? But if he's really right, her mom can be maybe in danger.

"Hum Jason.

-Yes Hyung?

-I will help you but do you have anything to help me find him. Like a photo or something of him.

-I will bring one for you hyung. Thank you! I don't omma to suffer as before. I don't want her to get hit anymore.

-What do you mean by......" The door suddenly opened to let enter a sweating and almost crying Tiana.

"Kai, Did you....JASON!" When she shout his name they both ran in each other's arms. She went on her knees to reach his height. She started rubbing his face and looked for any bruises.

"Are you okay, baby?

-Ne omma. I'm perfectly fine. Why are you crying?

-Omma thought she lost you! Thanks god you're here. Why are you here? I almost had a heart attack. Don't ever go somewhere without telling me, understand?!

-Ne Omma, I'm sorry. I just wanted to ask something to Hyung.

-H...Hyung?

-Ne Hyung is really kind omma." She then lift herself and avoided my gaze. I couldn't believe it. Tiana got a son and I wasn't aware of that!