I'm his father after all [M]

Two weeks had already past since the concert. JongIn and I only exchanged a few words since that. I didn't really got the time to talk with Jay too and it's maybe for the best. Giovanny was doing only god know what so he wasn't in Seoul. Jason is still angry at me. Everyday is the same. I woke up in JongIn's arms,I cook breakfast, we eat in silence, get ready, drop Jason at school, we go to work, work, I go take Jason from school, cook again, we eat in silent, I change my patch, go to sleep alone and then I woke up in JongIn's arms again. My lovely home and family turned into flat-sharing. I need to fix that, I can't let my only family get that cold.

                  I opened my eyes and like every morning, I was in JongIn's arms. I decided to stay in bed. Since it was the weekend we had all the time. I needed to put my pride on the side. I lay down on JongIn and wait for him to wake up. I looked at his face, that was only a few inch from mine, and realize he seemed really exhausted. He had dark circles, his skin was kind of pale, he started to have a beard and his hair were longer. I put my hand in his hair and pulled on it to see how long they was. It woke him up and he seemed surprise to see me like this on him.

"G...Good morning, JongIn."  He didn't answer. He looked at me with his eyes wide open without answering. It really worried me, he was like...Frozen!

"JongIn? Are you ok?"  He didn't answer again but this time his stare became softer and he put his hand on my cheek. I really missed this warmth of him.

"Am...Am I dreaming again?"  I narrowed my eyes.

"Are you going to leave me again?"  I open my eyes wide and put my hands on his cheeks. He looked at me with such a vulnerable face. What have I done?!

"What are you talking about?

-Last time, you left to join Jason's father without even letting me talk to you and....and...

-Hey, JongIn, calm down."  I caress his head and looked at his panicked eyes. I knew what he needed at this moment and even If I was suppose to be angry at him, I was willing to give it to him.

         I closed my eyes and softly put my lips on his. He wasn't answering back to my kiss so I decided to go more harshly. I bite his bottom lip and he winced and gasped. I took this chance to slip my tongue in his cavern and this is when his arms laced around my waist. He started to kiss back and what was just a sweet kiss at first became more heated. We were fighting for dominance but Kai was so vulnerable that I won easily.  Finally out of breath, I parted from him and finally opened my eyes. His lips were swollen and he looked lost.

"I love you JongIn!"  He pulled me against him and I let out a little squeal. He hold me tight during a few minutes before he finally decided to let me go. He was still not smiling but at least he looked better.

          I stood up and pulled him with me. He followed without any objection as I was pulling him in the bathroom. I let go of his hand and I saw him having a little reaction at the lost contact. I opened the little closet next to the sink and took out Shaving cream and a shaver. I sat on the counter next to the sink and pulled JongIn in between my legs. I forcefully put his hand on my waist and then I started to apply cream on his face. He closed his eyes and I started to shave him.

"JongIn.

-Hum?

-Why are you so afraid of me leaving with Jason's father?"  I felt his hand tense on my waist.

"I'm not particularly afraid of you leaving with him...I'm just afraid of you leaving me. Jason's father seem to be the greatest reason why you might leave me.