Lyndia

*Kai's point of view*

"Leave us alone Kevin! We don't need you."

This is the last thing she said before her phone flew and crashed on the wall. I looked at her, shocked.

"Are you ok? What happened?

-Hum...a .....a stubborn man made a wrong number and he was saying That I stole someone phone and started to insult me. I got angry and throw my phone. I'm sorry." I know she is lying but I don't want to argue with her now. We just made up.

"Don't be furious! Some guys are dumb. Let's call jason. I'll give you another phone when we'll go back home.

-Thank you kai but I can buy a new phone myself.

-I know but just let me spoil my girl a little, ok?" I could see the blush on her cheeks while she just nodded.

We called Jason and talked for two hours. Telling him that he will go to school, make new friends. At first he was sad because he was happy to spend time with me and Tiana but when what he said after that surprised both of us.

" I'm happy because If I let appa and omma have some alone time maybe I will have a little sister."

When he said that I smirked and eyed Tiana from the corner of my eyes. Her face was red and her eyes was big as bowl. She asked him who said that to him and he answer that he asked Taemin how her mom had him and he answer that his father was having alone time with Tiana and they had him like this. I started to laugh but Tiana her was mumbling and cursing Taemin. We ended the talk because it was time to Jason to have a nap and we had to go out to eat.

We found a little restaurant Called "T-Paradise". I parked the car next to the restaurant. We entered in and wait at the entrance for someone. A girl saw us and came. She stared at me up and down before biting her bottom lip. I hope she wasn't trying to look sexy because it just looked like she was trying to hold back some rage. I heard Tiana groans next to me. That girl looked at our hands. I was firmly holding Tiana's hand. She rolled her eyes but quickly put a smile on her face.

"What can I do for you mister?

-We would like to eat here. Is it possible?

-Yes, sure. How many are you?

-Just the two of us!" Tiana answered a bit aggressively. The girl seemed annoyed.

"Ok, Follow me." She leaded us to a table and give me a menu with a big smile. She just put Tiana's one on the table without caring to give her a look. When she was away Tiana sighed.

"What's wrong?

- I don't like that girl. She is sure trying ro flirt with you!