Soju confessions

*Kai's POV*

I was frustrated. Tiana ran out with Jason in her arms and she won't take my calls. I threw Krystal out after arguing with her. I'm glad Giovanny didn't ask anything about it. He just install himself in the room. I was currently sat on sofa trying to call Tiana but nothing. Just when I was about to give up my phone ringed so I picked it up hoping it would be her.

"Hello?

-Hello Kai? Hey~ How are you?" I was a bit disappointed at the fact it wasn't Tiana but still I tried to seem happy.

"Hey SeHun! I'm fine and you?

-I'm fine but since you must be busy I won't take you to much of your time.

-Ok, why are you calling?

-I have some news." I straighten on the sofa. the talk was interesting now.

"I didn't find anything about Jason's father. I calculate his birthday's date and I saw that she must have had Jason with him between 1 month before leaving Korea and 1 month after.

-Ok, so try to find the man she had met in this period.

-We are already on it. We also search for this Kevin man you asked but Tiana was surrounded by Kevin so we can't really tell which is The Kevin. We thought of one of her co worker but we couldn't find anything on him despite our work. After that we thought about another Kevin in her neighbor but it seemed like she wasn't that close from him..." I listened to SeHun. He told me about two dozen of Kevin she had some kind of relation with. Then when he was about to hang out he sighed loudly.

"Kai...you shouldn't be doing that. How would you feel if Tiana was telling Taemin to investigate on your past 5 years?

-SeHun....I do it for her. She won't tell me and it's eating her up.

-More like it's eating you up to don't know!

-SeHun, I have no time for this right now...

-I'm only warning you...maybe you won't like the answer!" Why is he saying that? Does he know something I don't?

      Before I can even ask him, he hung up. I tiredly dropped my hand and head on the sofa. I looked at the clock It was already 6 pm...3 hours that I was trying to reach out Tiana....3 hours that Krystal came and spoiled everything...and I about two second from the moment I will exploded and go cry in Giovanny's arms so her could help me with Tiana. He won't, I know! But I can always try!

       Once again my phone ringed and I saw Taemin's name. I didn't know If I really wanted to pick it up. Honestly I felt like a distance between us since Tiana came...It must be because of all the things I did to her at the beginning. I decide I shouldn't be ignoring Taemin's call.

"Hello?" My voice was showing all my stress

"Hello, JongIn?" He called me JongIn with this tone, it only mean one thing: I'm in trouble!

" Yes Taemin what is it?

-Hum...Tiana is here." Once again I focused more on the phone when I heard my babe's name.