Murderous Craving [M&T]

*Kai's POV*

          I was having lunch with a partner when my phone suddenly went off. I couldn't look at it so I let it vibrate in my pocket. We were already at the desert anyway so it wasn't going to take a lot of time. The partner loved to talk about his kids, he gave me advices about how to raise my son. He was a very honest 60 years old businessman who loved travel and  very opened-minded. My scandal of having a child with a foreigner wasn't bothering him and he just suggest I marry her as fast as possible so some people could shut their mouth. I actually was already thinking about marrying her, I was just writing for her to recover. The business talk was small in comparison to the personal one but I knew that it was what he liked so everything was good.

           I paid for both of us saying it was for all his advices and then we went both our way with a friendly handshake. My father was always afraid of me not being able to exchange the right way with old men, at that moment I thought 'if only he knew that it's Tiana who taught me...' I sighed and once I was in my car I took out the little blue velvet box I went to take just before the lunch from the glove compartment. I put the box back to its place and took my phone out to see who had called me. I saw then 3 missed call from D.O. I started feeling bad. I called him back immediately hoping it wasn't to tell me something was wrong with Tiana.

"JongIn!

-D.O, why did you call me?

-It's Tiana," My heart stopped.

"She ran away!

-What?

-She asked me to go buy medicine for her since she was feeling sick and when I came back she wasn't there and had left a letter saying she had to do something that she'll be back in some hours."

      I felt a bit more at ease knowing that she had said she was coming back but still, the man who had shot her was outside probably waiting for her. I hit the wheel. I couldn't understand for what reason she suddenly had something to do.

"D.O, did she said something that could help to localize her?

-No, after she talked with Kevin she was completely silent." I sat back in my seat trying to process what he just had said.

"How the hell did she talk with him?

-She wanted to do her deposition today so I took her deposition at the office and she also asked to see Kevin. I was shocked that she asked but let her do as she wanted.

-You should have tell her to wait for me! He probably hurt her or some....

-I don't think so." He whispered as if he was saying that to himself.