Above The CEO

I looked at him a bit surprised but I fast took my hand back and smile to him.

"I know....I'm Tiana brewly.

-Oh~ what a beautiful name!"  I smiled at the compliment.

"Thanks! I like Jay too, it's pretty cool!"

-And what Miss. Tiana is doing here?

-Well, going out to eat!

-Oh~ I was coming to talk with the CEO but I rather go eat with you since I'm starving! Would you mind?

-No, I don't."  He gave me a smile. It's cute, even his eyes smile!

"Let's go!

-Ok!" We went out on JinYi's stare. She seemed confused but after a little wink of me she just giggled.

         We were walking in a confortable silent. I Looked around to find a restaurant and we both decided to go to the restaurant across the road with a simple hand gesture.

"Look...." we both talk in the same time, it made us laughed.

"Ladies first.

- He is a gentleman?!" He laughed once again as we walk across the road to reach the restaurant. It was pretty, old styled and as that korean mom's house kind of feeling. At first the waiter saw us but decided to ignore us. Ok, I know I'm black and some can be pretty judgmental about that but I'm starving right now and I'm half in a good mood thanks to Jay. I'm still mad about Kai, so those waiters better give us a table! As I was about to freak out because of this, Jay just do it for me.

"Is it how customers are treat here? If I wait all this time just to be asked if I want a table then what would it be when I'll ask for water...even if I get to ask some water" once he said that a waitress came to us. She smiled to use but apologized for the wait and behavior of the previous waiter. She leaded us to a table at the back, I assumed this is the part she takes care of.

        We sat in front each other. The previous silent didn't last long as we asked for some soju.

"So! What is doing a beauty like you in korea?

-I'm here for work. I'm helping the New CEO to get to the top!

-Oh Wow you must be at a great level!

-Honestly, I'm above the CEO." He looked at me as if I was a kidding but my seriousness showed him, I Wasn't.

"How is it possible?

-Well , As I said, I'm here to help him. Whenever I feel like leaving, I will be gone! He can't fire me since I'm not even his  employee.

-Wow such a powerful woman. Did he tried to fire you?

-Yes, twice! As If I will go because he told me to. I'm here because my real boss asked me this favor and I owe you big so I did it."  He laughed.