A Glance On The Past

A/N: I didn't underlined the dialogues because all of them are in English in this Chapter. And also, it's in Italic because it's what Tiana remember, not what she is saying to Kai.

*Tiana's POV*

"Mommy?

-Tiana? Why are you calling me from your sister's phone? Are you with her? You're back in the country?!

-Mom calm down! I...." I was looking at the door, my sister was glaring at me. I sighed and dropped the bomb.

"Mommy, I'm definitively back.

-Really why? Finally Korea wasn't like you expected?

-Yes, it was but...Well..." Images of JongIn kissing me, holding me and teasing me came in my mind. I could feel my eyes tearing up.

"Tiana? Are you ok? Something bad happened there? Your father told me to not let you go, maybe I should have listen to him!

-Mom, I'm so sorry!

-For what? Tiana, what happened?

-I'm pregnant." That was the end of me. I started crying like a little baby, the phone stick to my ears. My mom was silent.

"Mommy?

-I RAISE YOU THE BEST I COULD! I SUPPORT YOU ON ALL YOUR DECISION AND WHAT I EARN IS A PREGNANT DAUGHTER?!

-Mom...

-WHO IS THE FATHER? IS IT THE MAN YOU TALKED ABOUT LAST TIME?

-Mom...

-No shut up! You better bring that man to me right now!

-I can't!"  I could hear my dad voice on the phone. He was yelling at my mom.

"WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU?!

-He is in Korea and we broke up!

-DID HE DECIDED TO LET YOU ALONE WITH THE BABY?!

-No! Mom, I didn't know I was pregnant when we broke up!

-Young woman..." I heard her fought with my dad to have the phone. Finally, my dad managed to take the phone. I already knew he would be furious and mean to me but I wasn't expecting what he said to me.

"I always knew that you would be a problem! I told your mom that you wasn't normal. You wanted to learn korean, acting like and hanging out with these Asians! I'm ashamed of saying you're my daughter !" I was used to this, He never approved the fact that I liked asian culture. He always said that I was denying my own culture.

"Father...

-Don't call me father! If you don't bring this...Thing's father, I want you to abort it!