Shower Talk [M]

*JongIn's POV*

"Appa, where is Omma?

-She is in the room."

            Jason turned toward the wooden door with a confused stare and knock before opening the door. It made me smile for a second seeing him being a perfect gentleman like that. As we both entered in, all we could see was a vague figure covered with white sheets. It had been like that for two whole weeks. She had refused to eat, talk or get up for anything else than going to the toilet. The doctor said it was probably due the post Baby lost shock but her not saying anything about all the pain she was probably feeling both physically and emotionally was worrying them, and me.

"Call her." I whispered to Jason. He looked at me, hesitant.

"What if she....doesn't want to see me?" He whispered back. I gently gave him a little pat on the butt to give him some courage. He gulped and then took a breath in.

"Omma..." It was almost inaudible. Tiana didn't move an inch and Jason turned toward me tearing up. I smiled at him and mouthed a louder to him. He turned back toward his mother.

"Omma!" This time loud enough to startle me.

             Slowly the figure under the sheets started moving and soon, hair and an eye were visible. Then her whole up body was visible. She slowly opened her arms, her stare seemed more bright when she saw Jason but he wasn't moving, he was like frozen. I pushed him forward and finally he ran to his mom. She lifted him on her bed with her injured arm without wincing or anything. She silently took him in her arms and held him tight. Jason started crying in her arms.

"L...let it all go, baby." Her voice was low and raspy. She stroked his hair and back.

"Omma, I missed you.

-Omma missed you so much, too. Too much." She kissed his head and I saw tears silently finding their way out of her eyes down to her cheeks.

"You can cry, Omma did wrong. She shouldn't have left. Omma is sorry, so sorry.

-Omma, I was so scared.

-I know. We're not going to be apart anytime soon, my baby. I'm here now and I won't let anything happen to us...I am not losing someone else...ever." Her words gave me goosebumps. That when I realize that she thought she was guilty for the lost of our baby.

"Jason, tell the good new to your mom.

-Omma we are going home. Gra...

-Jason.