A Good Talk

The week passed very quickly. Our lovers and their son didn't realize it. It was already the weekend and They have to spend two nights and three days at the Chang's Hotel. Tiana talked about it with Kai, everything was already settled down. Jason will stay at JinYi's house for the moment. Kai was nervous but Tiana calm him down by telling him that Sukyang seemed to like him a lot. Their things were all packed and they were in the car on their way to the hotel.

*Tiana's point of view*

      We reached the parking lot with Kai's White range rover.

"Kai, seriously. Was it really necessary to take your range rover?
-Hey, when I go somewhere to chill I always take my range rover. We never know if we are going in the forest! Plus I can do what i want with my cars.
-tsk, spoil Brat!
-What did you say?
-Nothing!" He glared at me but laughed right after. We went in the hotel together and Sukyang was waiting for us with Hyesoo. They waved at us and we ran into them.

"Wow Tiana it's been a long since the last time I saw you wearing vacation clothes.
- I can say the same for you Hyesoo Unni.
-Oh but I'm not that young anymore. It's not the same to see you and me.
-Oh please, Unni! Age is nothing but a number. You should know that you can have any age, you still young until you decide you're not anymore.
-You're really sweet Tiana but I'm turning 50 this year so....
-So what? You still young! Understood?
-Yes, sir!" We all started to laugh while going to the rooms but Kai and I stopped to laugh when they gave us just one key.

"We are sorry, when we said that the hotel will be sell almost all our customers came to have a last night at the original version of the hotel.
-Yes, so we only have one bedroom left." I could see Kai smirking in the corner of my eyes. I should have brought Jason with me. It's too dangerous to be alone with him.

"Well, we let you two get used to the royal suite." Hyesoo said before leaving us in front of the elevator. I turned toward them and Hyesoo winked at me. That woman! She must know what we are for each other. Crap, I'm trapped!

We went in the royal suite and wow....It was really beautiful. It's all in coffee and cream colors with a king size bed. I went on the balcony and we had the view on the swimming pool.

"KAI...KAI! Come to see that. It's so beautiful" I shouted all excited. He joined me on the balcony and looked at the view like it was just normal. I glared at him. Can't he be more joyful for a moment. he was a kind of angry this morning because I told him that he was enjoying life too much. So when I'm excited for anything he just have a blank face. I elbowed him and he looked at me surprise.

"What?

-Can't you be more joyful?

-It's just that I see that kind of hotel so many time. I'm not impressed anymore.

-Oh my god, you're really acting like a spoiled brat today." I turned to give him my back but instead of leaving the balcony he back hugged me.

"So I'm a spoiled brat? Will you spoil me? You know..." He push my hair over my shoulder and started to kiss my neck.