Happy Birthday

*Tiana's POV*

           JongIn didn't want to tell me where we were going. He had talked about a safe place but for me there was no safe place in this world for me at this moment. I just followed him without voicing my worry, I smiled and hopped in his car. After a few minutes ride he parked near a familiar restaurant. As soon as I could, I got down the car, I knew where he wanted to take us. Seeing this little restaurant just bring so much memories.

"Yes, mom. I'm just doing fine. Don't worry 'bout me.

-Are you sure? You're voice sounds strange.

-Yes, I'm sure. I'm just tired because I just finished training.

-Oh really? I should let you sleep then. You wanna say a word to your father?" I heard my father yelling at her that he don't want to talk to me.

"No, thanks. I think we have nothing to tell each other.

-But...dear...It's your Birthday.

-It's not like he ever felt grateful I was born.

-Tiana...

-I have to go. Love you, mom!

-Wait..." I hung up and threw the phone against on the floor.

"Birthday? My ass" I let my head fall against the mirror behind me.

             I got up after a few minutes, turned the music on again and got ready in front of the long wall mirror. When the first note of Mirror by lil Wayne started playing, I could feel the melody guiding my body, the lyrics reflecting my feelings. As Bruno Mars voice became more calm, my body slowed down, my eyes met my reflect ones. I do a few steps toward the mirror until I could touch it. The room wasn't even that bright since the sun was already down and I had no desire of turning on the light.

                The music played again but I didn't move. I kept looking at my reflect, the lyrics stabbing me deeply. Then a simple sentence woke me up.

"I look just like my fucking dad"

               I stepped back, got in position and dance again and again. I did the same move for only God knows how long. I let all my rage out, all my sadness, all my pain too. I danced until I couldn't breath anymore and only then I realized that I was crying. My tears were flowing on my face and I had no desire nor strength to hold them back. So here I was, crying miserably on the studio floor, all alone.

"Happy birthday to myself...

-It's your birthday?"

               I quickly whipped me tears as the voice echoed in the studio. I got up and stopped the music. I looked at the mirror and Kim JongIn reflect was there. I turned toward him and put a smile on my face.

"Yeah, why?

-What are you doing there then? You should be celebrating!